Saturday, August 13, 2011

Project 365: Day 56- August 11th


Thursday, August 11th... Tayler turned 19 weeks old. 

Is it crazy to think that a year ago today I was 6 weeks pregnant? Tayler was the size of a peanut and now look at her:


Yea... almost 17lbs and 27" of CHUNKY GOODNESS, haha! Good Lord this girl is a weed! She is really starting to learn to sit up on her own now. I can pretty much let go of her and watch her to make sure she doesn't face plant (which she has done a few times, haha!) She is a crazy woman too! LOL She's LOVING her veggies (and her fruits? eh, not so much!) She is really getting the hang of sleeping through the night... ON HER OWN. Bless the Lord Almighty, haha! She's getting such a personality too! She hates nap time now. Like LEGIT hates it. She pitches a royal fit. We'll fix that sometime soon, haha! 
 
Oh and wanna check out her new naptime position? She curves her head really far up. I don't get it, but it seems to work for her LOL
And guess what? Mommy got her hair trimmed today and got some bangs!! :) I have been so frustrated with the way my hair looks here lately. Probably some fot he reason is because I never do it. Being a mom has put me in a serious slump as far as my dressing goes. I just wake up, wear my peejays, throw my hair in a ponytail, and go... you know? So, I felt really good about this :)


After Daddy got home, we went to a ball park to watch Daddy play some softball. Tayler even saw her Uncle Brad :)


And Tayler held her own bottle while we were at the ball park. Yippee!


We had a great day :)

Cheers!



Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...