Thursday, August 11, 2011

Music Challenge Catch Up


Day 05 – A song from your childhood
Day 06 – A song by your favorite band/artist
Day 07 – A song that reminds you of a tv series
Day 08 – Your most played song on itunes

 Life has been crazy busy and I'm sooooo far behind on this LOL So I figured I'd just do one big blog to catch up on it and then start fresh tomorrow for Day 9!

Day 5- A song from my childhood...

Jesus Loves Me :) I think that fits perfectly. I sang that all of the time when I was a kiddo and now that I'm a Mommy, I sing that to Tayler every day too, hehe!


 Day 6- A song by your favorite band/artist...

Oh, that's tough. I don't really have a favorite band or artist, but I am pretty tight with Jason Aldean. So, let's just say: My Kinda Party. Chyea. Loveee that song!


Day 7- A song that reminds you of a TV series...

Gotta secret can ya keep it?


Day 8- Your most played song on I-Tunes...

Oh gosh, this is probably embarrassing, hahahahaha! I RARELY listen to I-Tunes. It's all about my I-pod, fo real.. so that would have to be:

Bow Chicka Wow Wow by Mike Posner and Lil Wayne, ha! I think that's mostly my hubby's doing! His favorite song right now :)






Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...