Sunday, August 28, 2011

Project 365: Day 73- August 28th


We went to our hometown today to drop off some Scentsy things, then we met my parents at our local welcome center to see my sister and my aunt perform in our local talent competition. I was doing great. Had everything packed for Tayler, a water for me (gotta stay hydrated, y'all!), and I had my new camera. Yea, Yea! Things were good..

Pulled out my camera to start taking pictures and guess what?

NO SD CARD. *smacks head* I left it at home. Boo! Soooo, all of these are phone pics. Sue me :(

But here is my sister singing her little heart out:


She did soooo good! She sang 'Then You Look at Me!' If you're reading this, you tore it up Jenn and I am so proud of you! :)

Then my Aunt Shelly sang with her friend from college, Aaron. They ended up winning! Woot woot!


Here is where they were preparing to announce the winner:


Tayler was JAMMING to some of the music, haha! They had some country tunes, some pop tunes... she was loving it. Tons of lights and some loouuuuud music! Her favorite! (Yes, you know she's my kid!)


And after, we went to 'Steak n Shake' with the fam and Papaw was being BAD!!! HAHAHAHA!!


And for all of you out there preparing to yell at me for letting my daughter eat ice cream... she didn't REALLY eat it :) Papaw just thinks it's funny to say 'Mommy......' and hear me say 'Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!' 


They are too cute together. He can't wait for her to be able to eat that kind of stuff :)

Cheers!



Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...