Sunday, August 28, 2011

Project 365: Day 72- August 27th


I have been SO excited for Saturday, August 27th. Why you might be wondering? 

Well...

A. FAMILY REUNION

Yea, yea, yea.. you've probably seen my pictures I posted before in July of our family reunion. I didn't lie. We had one then, haha! :) But that was for my Grandma's side of the family. Today was for my Grandpa's side of the family :) Can you tell I LOVE family reunions? I love seeing everyone, having a good time, the yummy food (my family can cook, y'all!), and of course, showing off my BUG! :)

But of course, Papaw had her most of the time ;) I think he's a tad bit smitten!


And oh my word, look at them rolls--- HAHAHA! Yes, my daughter is WAY too cute ;)


And my sweetheart hanging out with all of us. We were watching Papaw, Adam, Audra, and Gigi play some cornhole. She was sitting on the soft blankie (also watching the doggies!)


Gah. I can't believe all of the amazing things she is doing so early in life! :) She just shocks me every single day!

And she posed with her momma too. I think I am her favorite ;) haha!


Unfortunately Daddy couldn't be with us today. Darn it... But he came home shortly after we got home and we went to the ALUMNI game! It was so neat! My old high school brought in alumni football players from 1984 and on to play against some alumni football players from another local high school! It was HILARIOUS and so much fun!

My cousin Adam played in it. Yea, yea #78--


It got REALLY chilly out after the sun went down thanks to the IMMENSE AND CRAZY wind! (Thank you Hurrican Irene!) haha! :) So we were all bundled up.. sweatshirts, jeans, socks, shoes... and oh, how cute was my sweet Tayter-Bug Saturday night?


That hat just fit her head so snugly. And see that ornery face? Yes, we have our work cut out for us in the NEAR future LOL!! I love that little girl! :)

We had soooo much fun today and it was sooo nice to spend some time with my hubby! I felt like I hadn't seen him in forever, haha!

Cheers!



Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...