Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Project 365: Day 81- September 5th


Monday... good ol' Labor Day :) It was a wonderful, relaxing day where we got to spend time together and we got to spend some time with family members we hadn't seen in awhile :) I love those kinda days!

Our day started at Kohl's. Tayler and I went with her Great Grandma and Gigi. Tay thought she was a big girl riding in the stroller/cart, haha! 


She loves being out of the car seat and looking around the store :)
 
She even posed for some pictures with her Great Grandma Shirley!
Cuties!

Then Daddy came and picked us up so we could go visit Grandma Carol :)


She hadn't seen us in a few weeks and we had a wonderful visit!

We had such a great day! Once we got home, we were starving so we had some pizza and we went on a walk. Tayler LOVES being outside!


And, heavens........... my weird husband LOL


Never a dull moment when he is nearby haha!

Happy Labor Day!



Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...