Thursday, September 8, 2011

Project 365: Day 82- September 6th



Tuesday, I spent all day with my sweet Tayler-Bug! It was SO cold out (Yes, fall is right around the corner and I CANNOT wait. This is my favorite time of the year!!)

So, Tayler and I dressed WARM.


I sported my sweatshirt, jeans, and of course-- coffee. My fall comfort drink!

Tayler was in an adorable little warm up suit..


Notice the Chicken Noodles all over her face? haha! Too cute! That's her newest favorite food!

And she spent some time with her Papaw today-- one of her favorites too ;)


Those darn teeth need to come through. She's constantly chomping, haha!


She also always wants mommy's camera as soon as it's out! haha!

Cheers!



Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...