Friday, December 2, 2011

The X... Factor

Yes, I'm addicted. Okay-- who seriously didn't see that coming considering I was an American Idol advocate?

I LOVE reality TV. It's sad, really. I'm even more addicted to "Tough Love" but lets not even get into that, okay? haha!

The X-Factor. We have been watching it since Day 1. And I have to say that I COMPLETELY agree with who is left. Yes, Astro had talent. No, he did not have the right attitude to win. If he was my son, I would have beat his hind end the week before and sent him packing (and kept Stacy Francis there.. I had her pegged for the top 3) but I digress.. Drew is a good singer, but not powerful. She'll still make records..

Who do I want to win?

Josh.

Simple as that.

Oh and if Rachel Crowe could win too, that'd be awesome. She needs her own bathroom, k? :)

But I think Josh is the most marketable. Plus he's from Ohio. I'm just a tad bias.

I'll keep you posted on my rantings for this. So stay tuned!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...