Thursday, January 5, 2012

9 Months Old

My kid loves the snow.

True story.

It finally snowed here! (Well, enough to see it on the ground!) So, we took Tayler out for her FIRST adventure in it. I didn't know if she would like it or not because she HATES being cold, but she actually thoroughly enjoyed it! Since I'm trying my hand at this 'photography' thing (I'm still learning all of the neat things-- ISO, aperature, etc.) but I think this turned out rather nicely! I cannot wait to make a cute collage of them in our living room!


Isn't she the cutest?? 

All the others look something like that.. lots of crawling around and looking up at momma and daddy :) We had SUCH a good time... until she got cold LOL Then it was like immediate dislike. But it was fun while it lasted :)

Speaking of this 9 month old...

She just had her check-up this week. Well, I'm getting ahead of myself. Here's our 9 month old:



HIHUGYUFBKHLKIU

Adorable, right? :) I'm a little biased.. but she is tooo stinkin' cute! She is starting to learn how to stand up on her own.. without us holding her! Whoo-hoo! She already learned to pick stuff up and eat it (she LOVES pancakes!) She can pull herself up on things. She waves bye-bye now. She is just becoming such a big girl! As of today, she is 40 weeks old! 12 weeks until her first birthday!! :) 

I think we are doing a 'Yo Gabba Gabba' themed birthday! I will definitely share all of the pictures for you guys  to see :)

As for this 9 month old: she is 22.3 pounds (92nd percentile) and 30" long (97th percentile.) Yes, she's a big girl and we wouldn't want it any other way! He said she's very well proportioned.. whoohoo :) 

Mommy loves you Tayler!!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...