Monday, January 2, 2012

First Try at Christmas Lights :)

So.

I have a nice camera that my hubby got me forever ago and I'm just now trying to 'learn' how to use it. I've been reading a lot about ISO, Aperature, Shutter Speed, etc. I'm slowly learning what all of those mean and how to use them to 'perrr-fect' a picture. It'll take me awhile and I do not profess to be a 'photographer' by any means. I just want to learn how to take a great picture, you know? I really want to learn to take my children's picture and actually be able to utilize them in our home :) 

I tried my hand at taking a few pictures of my brother and his fiance's Christmas tree. I read a TON about how to make the lights look big and bright. These are not sell-able shots, but I think I'm slowly getting the hang of it....




I know I have a lot of improvements to make, but I was really proud of these two shots. :)

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...