Sunday, January 8, 2012

Boob Tube Chat!

I haven't updated about TV shows here lately. I know, pathetic right? It's just laziness... and the fact that I'm finding Teen Mom 2 rather boring here lately. I'm not even sure why. I'm just not that into it. Okay, sue me. I'm a sucker for drama. And there isn't any really. Of course, Jennelle and her mom have their issues, but what's new, right? I don't think it would be a 'Teen Mom 2' episode if they didn't argue about Jace (or Kieffer) at least once. Although I have to say, I am pretty proud of every person in Jennelle's life that told her NO on getting Kieffer. Good call. He just drags her down. Maybe things will get more interesting in the upcoming weeks and I'll have more to talk about.

Oh. Like the fact that Leah is pregnant by another guy that she's engaged too!

Where the heck is this crap at? Oh, I know.. because we're seeing stuff from LAST FRICKIN YEAR. Get to the new stuff. Can I get an amen? haha :)

In other news...

Our shows are returning. Yes, we have a line-up!

Sunday nights, I'm a loyal fan to 'Once Upon a Time' and 'Desperate Housewives.' So stoked to watch these this week. I'll try and chit-chat about this Monday if I can squeak in some time! 

Monday nights, 'Pretty Little Liars' and 'Lying Game' are back on! We don't currently have that channel, but we watch them on Tuesday nights after they have already aired, so you'll have to stay tuned to that update on Wednesday.

Tuesday nights, of course, is 'Teen Mom 2'.... And we don't have that channel either, so I watch that on Wednesdays while E is at work because he could really care less ;)

Wednesday nights--- AMERICAN IDOL IS COMING BACK ON THE 18TH. Holy frickin' cow, I cannot wait. It's crazy to think that I was watching American Idol last year the night I gave birth to Tayler. I can't believe it's went full circle.. Also, I plan on continuing my love affair with 'One Tree Hill' Wednesday nights too! I've been a faithful follower for many years now and can't wait to see Brooke's babies :)

Thursday nights-- 'The Office' and 'Person of Interest' are on our list! Any of you LOVE those shows? We are addicted!! 

So there you have it! That's our TV line-up for the week. How about all of y'all?!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...