Thursday, February 2, 2012

Weekly Meals, 2/6-2/10






 I am a terrible wife and mother, haha! I neglected my duty to make dinner last night... well, not so much a duty.. okay, half duty.. half thing I absolutely love to do! :) But we had such a busy day yesterday!
First, I found out I have to get my wisdom teeth cut out on February 13th. Yesssss, Happy Valentine's Day husband! I'll be a hot mess, I am sure. Hope he enjoys that! ;) After that, we had to run and sell my husband's truck, stop and pick up formula (or our heads would roll, most certainly!), stop at the Chiropractor for E's physical therapy, hit the gym so E could register for a competition there, and run to my parent's house to print off our lovely 1098s (thank you college!) Woo! Did you catch all of that? By the time we got home, it was 8pm and we all still needed baths and of course, AMERICAN IDOL was on! (Any fans??) So, as you can see.. there wasn't a lot of time for a home-made dinner. 

Hopefully next week won't be as busy!

I think tonight I am going to make the yogurt flavored pancakes, so I will fill you guys in on that tomorrow *crosses fingers*

Speaking of cooking..

I have compiled my list for next weeks dinners and can I just say that I am EXCITED??

Saturday: Baked Spaghetti
Sunday: Superbowl
Monday: Cubed Steak/Mashed Potatoes
Tuesday: Rice Bowls
Wednsday:  Sausage Gravy and Biscuits
Thursday: Two Timin' Pasta Bake
Friday: Leftovers

I'm making some pretty rockin' appetizers for the Super Bowl and I'm thinking I'm going to blog about those too so you can all share in that goodness! I'll post the recipes and my reviews the day after I cook these yummy meals, so stay tuned! Have you planned your meals for next week? What's on them?? :)

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...