Friday, March 23, 2012

I've Been Tagged! So Have You!

I've been tagged!!
The rules:
•You must post the rules.
•Answer the 11 questions that the tagger posted for you; then create 11 questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
•Tag 11 people and link them in your post.
•Let them know you have tagged them
Here are my answers for the questions from Melissa over at When One + One = Four: 

1.  What is your favorite childhood memory? I would have to say playing outside! I remember it so vividly. We had a 'club house' at one of our friend's slides. And yes, we were an official club!! We had a President, Vice President, Secretary, and Treasurer. Thank you Baby Sitters Club for creating that, haha :)

2.  What time do you go to bed at night? Usually between 9:30PM and 10:30PM. That's usually when Tayler falls asleep and believe me, when she's sleeping.. you learn to get yours as well haha

3.  How often do you get your hair cut? Usually once every 3 months or so!

4. Paper or Plastic?  Plastic. Don't hate me.

5.  What couldn't you live without? My family.

6.  Are you craftsy? To an extent. But then it stops. It just really depends on what I'm trying to do and how patient I am with it, honestly. 

7.  Where is your favorite place? The Kalahari resort in Sandusky, OH. LOVE. We go every single year.

8.  What is your favorite color? PINK. Yes, I am such a girl ;)

9.  Are you left or right handed? Righty right here!

10.  What is your favorite blog to read? EVERYONE'S. Seriously, it helps pass some time through the day :) I love seeing what other stay at home moms are doing as well! 

11. Why is it your favorite? Just because I enjoy reading about people's lives :) 

          The people I am tagging are:

 Rachel at Romancing Rachel  

Brittany at Daily Chaos of a Country Girl from Ohio 

Taryn at Maine-ly Taryn 

Caroline at A Journey of the Heart 

Heather at With Every Love 

Rachael at Our Dailey Life



And my 11 questions for them are as follows:

1. What is your favorite old school television show?
2. What was the last movie you saw in theaters?
3. How many states have you lived in? Which ones?
4. What song do you feel sums up your life?
5. What do you want to name your future children?
6. What made you want to start blogging?
7. Who is your favorite blogger out there?
8. What would be your ideal career?
9. Who is your celebrity crush?
10. What was the theme of your 10th birthday party?
11. What's your favorite restaurant? What do you order there?
    
Okay, so that's only 6 girls but those are the only ones I could think of haha! Have fun ladies!




Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...