Saturday, March 3, 2012

Project 366: Day 15 [March 2nd]

It was cleaning time in our house today! That's typically what every Friday morning is reserved for :) Tayler loves it because she knows she can get into whatever and I probably won't catch her as quickly, haha! I try and put her in the same room as me, but she's mobile, so that doesn't necessarily work all of the time! LOL But I will tell you one thing-- that girl LOVES the vacuum cleaner. Every time I turn it on, she follows it. She loves when I run it near her feet. She giggles so loud and as soon as I turn it off, she climbs over to it and plays with it. It is just hysterical!




Oh and how adorable was that outfit?? :) It's part of that stash I got from a friend! Super cute with her little jeggings! She wore it with a pair of uggs to the store! :)

After Mommy got done cleaning and after Tayler's nap, we decided it was play time and Tayler kept pulling out her Princess Ride-Along that Aunt Jennifer got her, so apparently that meant she wanted to ride on it, haha! She was having a blast! She kept honking the horn and moving it back and forth :)


She is just getting so big :)

After that, Gigi came and we all went to the grocery store together since my dad was here working with my husband on finishing our basement. While we were there, we bought groceries, I bought a few things for our friends that are going to be having birthday parties, and Gigi bought Tayler some new bows for her headbands :) Thank you Gigi! Tayler loves them!



When they got back here, I think we were all starving, so we got something to eat and of course, Tayler chowed down in her high chair. And then Gigi started making her laugh again LOL She loves that!




Such a gorgeous smile. I don't know how you could have a bad day seeing that face every single day :) She's so happy!

And Mom encouraged us to try the whole 'broom' thing! It's all a part of the 'Vernal Equinox' for those of you that are curious. Here's an article about it. The picture doesn't do it justice because it looks 'flat' and I'm not sure why, but I assure you, that broom stood up ALL BY ITSELF. It was quite amazing, I'm just being honest, haha!


And after that, we all got ready for bed. Well, not bed necessarily. We wanted to watch 'Sweet Home Alabama.' It's our reality TV addiction. Forget the Bachelor.. give me this! I love Paige and MOST of the guys left. They are so sweet! But before going in to that, I wanted to show a snap shot of Tay's new peejays. They are Dora, but they are BIG GIRL! They button up the front, hehe! Aren't they too cute???


Love that little girl.. and that darn binkie ;) haha!

Okay.. now for Sweet Home Alabama. Do any of you watch it?? If so... HOW ANNOYED ARE YOU WITH LANDON? That's all I was thinking during the show and if you follow me on twitter (sweetlyssa05) you probably saw a few of my rants about that as well. He proposed to her. Seriously? You've known her for like what? A Month? And I was just really shocked that Paige was so smitten by him. She said he was such a sweetheart, but he bad mouths everyone and talks terribly about everyone... And if you can find it in your heart to say something bad about Bubba... you are no good in my book! But guess what? LANDON WENT HOME and all is better in my world! Next, I want Jeremiah gone. He annoys me as well. And once he is gone, wellllll.. I couldn't care less after that because I like Shaun from the city, Shawn from the country, and Bubba (but I REALLY want Bubba to win!) Anyone else Team Bubba?? :)

Okay.. enough of the Boob Tube chat, haha! Now for the lesson and prayer for today!

Lesson #5 - Squeeze his muscle & tell him he is strong. (stop laughing, I can hear you) Do not make a big deal about it. Just do it quickly & in passing. Remember, you are not a man & you won't get this. Commenting on his strength is commenting on his manhood. Maybe he has been working out & you can tell him that you are noticing his changes while you squeeze his muscles. If that isn't an option, maybe you could just tell him that you want to feel his strong muscles to see what they feel like. Then you could compliment him. Adam even suggested that you simply ask to see his hands. Tell him that you never realized how strong his hands looked. He says this is something that would mean a lot to him. (Plus it might feel more comfortable for you.) Don't forget, I am doing these challenges too. However, I am at a disadvantage because Adam knows what each day calls for. I have to be extra sly & sincere so he knows that it isn't just a task. See, you guys have it easy. Don't make excuses, just do it!

Maybe thinking about it this way will help you a bit. When we get dressed up or our daughters get dressed up we want our husbands to acknowledge how pretty we are. That is because we have a feminine need. Most of our husbands could throw on wrinkled clothes from the floor that smell & have dog hair on them. They won't care. Just as long as their muscles look good! LOL
So go ahead, squeeze it. I bet he will flex.

  Now Ethan is going to eat that up ;) LOL!!

And the prayer for today:

Pray that your husband will be faithful to his wedding vows. Pray that he will have a desire to cultivate your relationship as a sign of his loyalty and commitment to you, and as a picture of Christ’s love for the Church. (Prov. 20:6; Gen. 2:24)

And the scriptures that go along with this prayer are as follows: 

Proverbs 20:6-7 (The Message) Lots of people claim to be loyal and loving,
   but where on earth can you find one? God-loyal people, living honest lives,
   make it much easier for their children.

Genesis 2:23-25 (The Message) The Man said, "Finally! Bone of my bone,  flesh of my flesh!
   Name her Woman for she was made from Man." Therefore a man leaves his father and mother and embraces his wife. They become one flesh. The two of them, the Man and his Wife, were naked, but they felt no shame.

God, please bless my husband today. Let each of us remember our wedding vows every single day that we wake up. Let him know that I find him attractive and that I love his strength, both physically and emotionally. Let him know that he is my Best Friend and that I treasure him! Let us be honest, loyal, and faithful to one another for the rest of our lives. Let trust be abundant because that holds relationships together. Let us be an example for our children. We love you Lord and keep us strong in You. Amen.

God bless you all and Cheers to Project 366!



Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...