Sunday, March 4, 2012

Project 366: Day 16 [March 3rd]



We got in Tayler's new clothes loot and pulled an adorable plaid shirt out for her to wear today! :) We paired it with a long sleeved white shirt and some jeans and I thought she was just too cute! Oh you know me... I took pictures!


We spent the day relaxing. It's the first weekend in a long time where we just had a morning that we could all spend together! It was so nice! After that, we got cleaned up and we went to a local pizzeria to meet some friends that we hadn't seen in awhile. They live out of town and Hank grew up with my Daddy. They haven't had the chance to meet Tayler yet and we hadn't had the chance to meet their newest addition, so we all met up there! We had a great time! Here's Tayler hanging out in her high chair scarfing down garlic bread, bread from our subs, sausage, and anything else she could get her hands on LOL


She is entirely too cute for her own good.

I took a few pictures of everyone hanging out. :)


And this is a picture of my grandmother. She always tells me she is going to sue me if I post it on the internet (specifically Facebook)... oops.


Yes, she was yelling at me in that moment. Notice Makala smiling ;)

And Mathew posed for a picture with Tayler. She just adores him. I think it's the hair! LOL


Once we got home, we decided to cuddle up! We couldn't decide on a movie. You ever have those nights where nothing 'feels' right? We had that! So we turned on the Food Network (our go to when nothing else is on!) and relaxed with Tayler!


Rough picture.. I was exhausted and didn't feel too good, but E looks cute!

And I LOVE these peejays of Tay's. They say 'No bunny's cuter!' and of course... her eyes are closed! We can rarely get a picture with her eyes open LOL She's like her mother! The flash gets her every single time!


And I think she's absolutely adorable when she sits like this...


She was messing with Daddy's hat here!


She loves being a big girl on the couch :)

We had a wonderful day today. I love cozy Saturdays with my family!

Cheers Project 366!

And now-- for our lesson in the 14 Days of Love and Respect Challenge.

Lesson #6


Think of something that your husband would enjoy doing this evening. Say, "I'd like to watch the football game with you, when is it on"? Or, "I know that you have been talking about cleaning out the garage, I'd like to help". Whatever it is that he would like to do that you may not normally be interested in. If he declines, that is fine. You sent a positive message. If he says ok & the game comes on at 8pm, be there & excited. Maybe even go the extra mile. If he loves the Carolina Panthers, put on some black & blue. Get into it & make it fun!


If while you are spending this time together he says, "You have really changed. What has gotten into you"? Just say, "Thank you. Tell me again about the quarterback. Didn't he just have a run in with the law recently"? Then change the subject. Pull him out on some topic related to the activity. Please do not enter into any relationship discussions or talk about any arguments or negative feelings that you are having. We want you to learn that you can energize your husband simply by being with him.  

And the prayer that goes along with this today is:

Pray that your husband will love righteousness and hate wickedness, especially the evils of the culture. Pray that he will recognize and avoid wickedness in his own life, and if necessary, take a clear, strong stand against evil. (Prov. 27:12; John 17:15; 1 Cor. 10:12-13)

Proverbs 27:12 (The Message) A prudent person sees trouble coming and ducks;
   a simpleton walks in blindly and is clobbered.

John 17:13-19 (The Message) Now I'm returning to you.  I'm saying these things in the world's hearing. So my people can experience My joy completed in them. I gave them your word; The godless world hated them because of it,  Because they didn't join the world's ways,
   Just as I didn't join the world's ways. I'm not asking that you take them out of the world
   But that you guard them from the Evil One. They are no more defined by the world
   Than I am defined by the world.  Make them holy—consecrated—with the truth;
   Your word is consecrating truth.  In the same way that you gave me a mission in the world,
   I give them a mission in the world. I'm consecrating myself for their sakes
   So they'll be truth-consecrated in their mission. 

1 Corinthians 10:12-13 (The Message) Don't be so naive and self-confident. You're not exempt. You could fall flat on your face as easily as anyone else. Forget about self-confidence; it's useless. Cultivate God-confidence. No test or temptation that comes your way is beyond the course of what others have had to face. All you need to remember is that God will never let you down; he'll never let you be pushed past your limit; he'll always be there to help you come through it. 

Jesus, thank You for everything you have done in my life. Thank You for being who You are to me. You are my protector... the one that makes me safe in the midst of everything! Please be with my husband today. Shield him from the wickedness of this world and let him do good because You are good! Give Him peace and give him the will power to stand up against any wickedness. Let him be a light in this dark world! Thank You! In Your name, Amen!

God bless you all!



Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...