Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Project 366: Day 26 [March 13th]

Since Tayler and I got all of our house work done on Monday, today seemed like the perfect day to relax! :) We opened up all of the windows (it was 70 degrees here today with an amazing breeze!! Crazy, right?) It's crazy for me to think that we're having this kind of weather right now because the day I went into the hospital to have Tayler last year (March 30th) .... it was snowing! Insane the way this winter has been! Tayler was sleepy today.. she had a rough night sleeping. She's getting her 9th tooth and is extremely restless with it, bless her heart. So she napped while we had two visitors. I forgot to get pictures, but my cousins Leeann and Makala stopped by for a visit!! :) I LOVE having visitors, hehe! Once Leeann and Makala left, Gigi came for a visit. And yes, Tayler was actually awake for that, haha! She is rarely awake when Gigi is here, so this was a treat for everyone! :) We chit-chatted about life and Tayler's first birthday party which I am getting anxious for! 

Speaking of Tay's 1st birthday party... guess what came in the mail today! 


Tayler's bib! I know it's going to get messy at her party, but seriouuusly-- how cute is that?! I had to order it, haha! It's too precious for her not to wear. I mean.. her name spelled right plus all of the Yo Gabba Gabba characters equals perfection!

And we also got her new tennis shoes. Tayler is in size 4's now. UNBELIEVABLE. But aren't these little white shoes adorable? They are going to go great with her Birthday outfit which hasn't been revealed yet! haha! I'm trying to wait until the big day :)


I think they are too cute!

Then we headed down to the ball field so E could play some softball! I was so excited to go down because I know how much Tayler absolutely LOVES being outside! :) PLUS, I was super excited to take pictures with my new camera outside. It was all I could think about. We stopped at Subway first (I got the meatball sub-- it had sounded so good!) and all I was talking about was taking pictures, haha! BUT guess what? When we got down to the field, I got Tayler unloaded, and was checking through my camera bag and guess what I forgot--- THE BATTERY. I plugged it in this morning to charge it and yes, I left it plugged in. UGH. So frustrating, haha! So there.. that went out the door, haha! Fortunately, I still had my other camera with me so I could snap a few shots of my sweet Tayler enjoying the weather!






Isn't she adorable? It was beautiful outside! We had visitors after these pictures, so I got sidetracked, haha! Carrie and Jaylee stopped by :) It was nice to just be able to sit and talk to someone for awhile!

And our sweet baby... she just couldn't make it home, haha! All of that running around and playing wore her out!

 

It was a lovely day! We came home and we watched the 2 episode of 'GCB' that have been on because I'd heard some good things about it!


Hilarious. If you haven't seen it yet, I would totally recommend it. It made me laugh multiple times last night. I don't think they could have picked a better person to play Carlene than Kristin Chenoweth. I just love her! To be honest, the show actually made me think too. Do we hold people to who they were in high school? Do we give people a chance to change? Do we make sure that we see that change prior to deciding 'who' that person is? All things that should really make you say 'hmmm!' :)

And now for the prayer today:

Pray that your husband will choose healthy, God-honoring activities. Pray that he will not live in bondage to any questionable habits or hobbies, but that he will experience freedom in holiness as he yields to the Spirit’s control. (1 Cor. 6:12, 10:31; 2 Tim. 2:4)
(Source)

The Bible verses that go along with this prayer are as follows:

1 Corinthians 6:12 (The Message) Just because something is technically legal doesn't mean that it's spiritually appropriate. If I went around doing whatever I thought I could get by with, I'd be a slave to my whims.

1 Corinthians 10:31-33 (The Message) So eat your meals heartily, not worrying about what others say about you—you're eating to God's glory, after all, not to please them. As a matter of fact, do everything that way, heartily and freely to God's glory. At the same time, don't be callous in your exercise of freedom, thoughtlessly stepping on the toes of those who aren't as free as you are. I try my best to be considerate of everyone's feelings in all these matters; I hope you will be, too. 

2 Timothy 2:1-7 (The Message) So, my son, throw yourself into this work for Christ. Pass on what you heard from me—the whole congregation saying Amen!— to reliable leaders who are competent to teach others. When the going gets rough, take it on the chin with the rest of us, the way Jesus did. A soldier on duty doesn't get caught up in making deals at the marketplace. He concentrates on carrying out orders. An athlete who refuses to play by the rules will never get anywhere. It's the diligent farmer who gets the produce. Think it over. God will make it all plain. 

Dear God, thank You for my husband! You are so good to me... so good to us.. to have given us each other. I am thankful I have found my best friend. Someone that I can be completely myself around. That trusts me and loves me.. for me. Please just protect him. Protect him from the things that could hurt him or cause him pain. Help him choose a healthy lifestyle both in his eating, his hobbies, and his other habits. Give him the will power to have self control. Keep blessing him as he is working out. I thank you for sending him someone that will work out with him. That means a lot to me! Thank You for such a good man! We love You! Amen!!

God bless you all

and cheers to Project 366!





Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...