Monday, March 26, 2012

Project 366: Day 38 [March 25th]

We woke up this morning, I sent Natalie off with Brittany, and we all started getting ready. Our friends TJ and Lakin asked us if we wanted to go to breakfast with them this morning and OF COURSE we jumped on that, haha! Ethan has been dying to show me this breakfast they have there that he used to eat all of the time when he was in high school-- The Barnyard Buster. It comes with two biscuits, two eggs, country fries, all covered with sausage gravy. Yum, right? :) 

I ended up getting the 'Down Yonder Breakfast' so Tayler could split it with me. It comes with one sausage, one bacon, one egg, one pancake, and one french toast. She ate almost the entire french toast. Piggy, haha! But before eating..


And after eating....
 

She was a really big grump LOL She was 'crying' (I'll call it crying, but it was super fake, haha!) The entire time. I let her walk around towards the back since there was hardly anyone back there and everyone that was sitting back there kept saying, "Would you look at how adorable she is??" I told them she's that much more adorable when she's not throwing a temper tantrum, haha! She just woke up entirely too early and was already ready for a nap! She fell asleep soon after we got home.

But here she is prior to that:


I posted a picture of the back of the outfit on Facebook, but Mom and a friend of mine said, 'HELLOOOOO. We would like to see the front!!' LOL So I posted this one as well. I thought that bow just went sooo well with. She kept pulling it off of her head as she does with all bows now, but it still looked adorable ;)

She eventually crashed on me. I laid down and put her head on my chest. She laid there for awhile and watched 'Yo Gabba Gabba' but her breathing soon quieted and I could tell she had fallen asleep and guess what? I did the same. I don't even remember falling asleep, but I must have really needed it, haha! 

BUT GUESS WHAT HAPPENED WHEN I WOKE UP???


I woke up to these lovely books at my feet. Yes, I have a wonderful husband. I'd been talking about these and that I really wanted to read them. I read a few pieces of it on my Nook, but hadn't purchased them yet. Well, he wanted to surprise me, so he brought them home from Walmart for me. Good man, I tell ya :) I can't wait to start reading them!!

Then we watched 'Awake.' I've been dying to see this since Thursday night and I'm glad we finally got the opportunity to today!


Are any of you readers out there following along with this? Such a good TV show! It is so confusing though, but I think that's why I like it so much! You never know what is 'real.' It's so mind-boggling and the shrinks on the show make it just as odd. What are your thoughts? 

After that, we got ready to go Ethan's softball game. It was his first game of the season :) And we were all excited I think! We are such a family. We all got shirts that match too! :) Here's Tayler and Daddy waiting for Daddy's game to start:


She hates the flash hence the eyes being closed, hehe! My mom bought her that bow. Isn't it adorable? :) She's just too cute! Her Papaw and Gigi came to watch Daddy's game too! I think they just wanted to spend time with her ;) 

But guess what? I was walking with Tayler on the gravel and let go of her hand for a second (bad Mom moment :() and guess what happened?


See that scrap by her nose? :( Poor baby. She fell and went face first on to the ground. Bless her heart! She screamed SO bad. I felt like the worst mother in the world! I took this picture after bath time. She seems to be doing alright with it-- I'm doing worse! LOL I know she's just a kid and she's going to get more of those, but ugh-- I still felt terrible!

Here's a shot of the team playing:


They did so good for their first game EVER. I'm so proud to be a part of it :) My husband did wonderful. BUT it was FREEZING, darn it. What's with this weather? 80 degrees one day... 40 degrees the next. Whatever, haha! I can't keep up.

Once we got home and everyone got their baths, we turned on our lovely show 'Once Upon a Time!' :)


Do any of you watch that?

I LOVE IT.

And last night's episode definitely delivered. However, I thought the Mad Hatter was the one that gave Mary Margaret the key... not Regina. That was a confusing part. However, I am really excited to see the next episode and see how Regina and Snow White's relationship became how it is. 

And now for our prayer this week:

Pray that your husband will be a man of prayer. Pray that he will seek and pursue God in purposeful quiet times. (1 Thess. 5:17; Luke 22:46; James 5:16)

And the scriptures that go along with it are as follows:

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 (The Message) Be cheerful no matter what; pray all the time; thank God no matter what happens. This is the way God wants you who belong to Christ Jesus to live.

Luke 22:45-46 (The Message) He got up from prayer, went back to the disciples and found them asleep, drugged by grief. He said, "What business do you have sleeping? Get up. Pray so you won't give in to temptation." 

James 5:16-18 (The Message)  Make this your common practice: Confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you can live together whole and healed. The prayer of a person living right with God is something powerful to be reckoned with. Elijah, for instance, human just like us, prayed hard that it wouldn't rain, and it didn't—not a drop for three and a half years. Then he prayed that it would rain, and it did. The showers came and everything started growing again. 

Dear Jesus, Please help my husband and this entire household to become a family of prayer. Let us remember that that is how we reach Heaven's gates. Help Ethan and the rest of us to seek You! That's who we want. That's who we need in our lives. Let us have our quiet moments together. I know that prayer will unite us and that's what I desire. We love You so much! Thank You for everything! In Your Name, Amen!

God bless you all

and cheers to Project 366!
 



Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...