Saturday, March 31, 2012

Project 366: Day 42 [March 29th]

Good morning bloggers! I'm seriously behind on my project 366, so let me catch up real quick! This is the update for March 29th, 2012 :)

We woke up this morning and realized...

it was Tayler's Uncle Jon's birthday!

So, we sent him a text with a picture of Tayler eating breakfast that said 'Happy Birthday' on it :) We think he liked it!


Of course, she couldn't stop and look at the camera, haha! She was too busy with 'Yo Gabba Gabba' but I think it's still adorable!! :)

After that, we got Tayler all cleaned up and dressed and we took her picture. Today marked Tayler being 52 weeks old! Yes, Project 52 is completed! And in 2 days, our baby is a year old!


She was a tad cranky. She woke up at 7AM.. so, needless to say, nap time soon followed, haha!

I spent most of the day reminiscing about today... a year ago..

I ate cake batter ice cream at Dari Twist. And I SWEAR, that was what put me into labor ;) Some might not agree, but it's just a feeling I have, haha! This was the last night of being pregnant. Well, the last complete night. I thought I'd show y'all a picture of Ethan and me a year ago today. You can see how 'large' I was, haha!


Cute lil belly, haha!

After that, I heard Tayler, but I couldn't find Tayler. And guess where she was??

STUCK IN THE CHAIR.


Yes. Trying to break free. She was trying to climb through that opening there and got stuck, haha! I told her 'That's what you get.' ;) LOL Tough love here! haha!

She's so precious!

And we watched 'American Idol' tonight! Okay-- I was super close on the bottom 3. I said 'Hollie, DeAndre, and Heejun' and it was 'Heejun, Hollie, and Skylar' (which I don't agree with Skylar at all!!!) BUT, I said DeAndre was going home.. and Heejun went. But that's alright. I agree with America's decision!

And here's Tayler watching it with us:


Isn't she precious? :)

We had a great day today!

And we are done with the 31 days of prayer! We'll see what we can do next ;)

Cheers to Project 366!



Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...