Thursday, March 1, 2012

Weekly Meals [3/5-3/9]

I finally got our grocery list done for the week.. good thing since I'm going tomorrow, haha! And I finally have a list of the meals for the week that I thought I would share :) My friend Rachael over at Our Dailey Life is also joining in on the fun! Go check her out if you'd like! 

Here's our Weekly Meals:

Monday- Cinnamon Roll Pancakes
Tuesday- IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! We are totally going out, haha!
Wednesday-Chicken Burritos and Mexican Rice
Thursday- Steak Stir Fry
Friday-Philly Subs/Fries

What are you planning for next week's meals?




Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...