Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Project 366: Day 46 [April 2nd]


Morning bloggers! :)

We woke up this morning and as always, it was a tough decision on what Tayler should wear, haha! I think I like picking out her outfit more than my own! ;) She just has sooo many cute clothes, dang it! But we decided on an outfit she got for her birthday from her Aunt Arena and Uncle Jon. It is just gorgeous!


What an ornery face too, right? *sigh* I love it! :)

And I decided to start a new challenge. Last month I did a prayer for my husband, but this month I plan on working on my photography skills by doing the:


Today's challenge was 'Your Reflecton.' I was in a hurry and took a picture with my cell phone to catch up.... and here's my interpretation of 'My Reflection!'


And today's challenge is: COLOR.

And well, you are in luck! I made meatball subs for dinner (pictures to come) and I chopped up some jalapeno peppers and a red onion to put on top, so of course, there was a great deal of color in that! Greens and purple and black...


Are you doing this challenge? I sure hope so!

Now, back to those meatball subs! I bought Italian style frozen meatballs at Walmart (I forgot to take a picture of them) and Hunt's Pasta Sauce (it came in a can and it is only a dollar!) We got the Mushroom flavored just to add a little somethin'! :) I also bought Italian style buns, jalapeno peppers, a red onion, and Mozzarella cheese to go along with it! 

At about 12:30PM, I threw the meatballs and spaghetti sauce into my crock pot and turned it on high. At about 230PM, I checked on them and they were nice and warm, but not burnt! Perfect! So, I turned it on 'keep it warm' and waited until E called and told me he was almost home! (We have a system, haha!) When he called and told me he was about 20 minutes from home, I threw shoe string fries on a baking sheet and tossed them in the oven at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.

And voila! Meatball subs and fries! Simple and pretty cost effective!

Here's a picture of the sub prior to the cheese or the french fries.


And then, E decided to load his up and put ranch dressing on his fries! He's quite the messy eater, haha! :)


They were absolutely delicious if I do say so myself! I LOVE meatballs.. and I love spicy things so this worked out perfectly!

After that, I showed E how the guy stretched the carpet upstairs. Remember how I've been talking about all of the construction work E has been doing upstairs? Yes. He put a wall in so that we finally have two bedrooms! We had a HUGE bedroom when we first moved in. Here's a shot of that:



So, we put a wall up (how it originally was) and a man came over today to stretch the carpet to the wall... and the room is finally complete! Now we just have to decorate and bring Tayler's things over! She officially has her own bedroom! YAY! :)


(See the white to the right??) That's the wall! I should have gotten a better picture, but I was basically just taking a picture of the floor LOL!

After that, we sent Kenton on his way and we went to some shoe stores to help E find some new shoes. His feet have been hurting a lot at work, so he thought it was time! :) Here is E and Tayler at MC Sports waiting for E's tennis shoes to be brought out!


Aren't they cute?? :) I just LOVE these two with all of my heart!!

Once we came home, we watched our two shows that we DVRed... 'Once Upon a Time' and 'Awake.'


How crazy is it that they found Katherine's body at the very end? How did Regina get a heart that matches her DNA? I am so confused and anxious for April 22nd to get here already so we can figure out what the heck is going on! :)

And as for 'Awake'


I am so confused! Part of me really believes that he is dreaming in one life and awake in the other because how does the different things match up in each part? His wife is visiting the University of Oregon and that's where 'The Gemini' was headed next? How does that happen?? I love this show and it's mind boggling ways! What do you think??

We had a wonderful day today and I hope y'all did too!!

Cheers to Project 366!


Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...