Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Project 366: Day 47 [April 3rd]

Morning bloggers!! :)

Hope everyone is having a fabulous day today!!

Yesterday was a gorgeous day (minus a few patches of rain here and there!) I stayed inside most of the day with Kenton and Tayler. They absolutely love playing together and they are just hilarious! It was a pretty full time job in here yesterday with having to get caught up on dishes, their hungry appetites, getting myself ready for Tay's 1 year check-up, getting her ready, and getting Kenton out the door, hehe! He went to his Mommy's work for a little bit while I ran over and got her checked out. I figured it wouldn't be a long process since she was just getting a check-up and shots were not going to be until next week..

I have to show y'all a picture of Tayler at the doctor, haha! She will probably kill me when she's 16 for this, but seriously-- I think she looks so stinkin' cute it's unreal!


Does she not look ornery?? Yes-- I have to live with her every single day LOL! Hilarious!

Once we got home, it was picture time! She was wearing a really pretty soft yellow dress today and it inspired me since Easter is right around the corner! So, we were outside swinging and I was thinking about taking a few pictures of her for this beautiful holiday and I realized my mom gave us a sign that says, 'Easter Bunny Stop Here!' So I figured it was a prime photo session spot, haha! I took a few pictures of her and I was really happy with how they turned out! Like I tell everyone, I am not claiming to be a professional, but I am just trying to understand my camera a bit more and the editing software I have. Hope you all enjoy my sweethearts Easter pictures! 








Isn't she just precious?

She was 3 weeks old last year on Easter (I'll share that picture ON Easter this year, hehe!) and now she is 1 years old! Crazy, right? :)

Are you guys doing anything special with your children on Easter?

After that, it was dinner time. I think we were all starving. On the menu tonight was:

Two Timin' Pasta Bake.


What you need is a box of Penne Rigate, one jar of alfredo sauce, one jar of pasta sauce, and some Mozzarella cheese.



Start off by preheating your oven to 350 degrees. Then cook the pasta according to the instructions on the box. I cooked mine for about 11 minutes and it was perfect!

While you are cooking your pasta, take your Classic Alfredo sauce and Pasta Sauce (I used Zesty and Spicy just because I wanted a little 'spice' to ours. Feel free to use whatever you would like!) And mix them together!



Once you do that, you'll have something that looks like this:


After it's mixed together, throw in about a cup of mozzarella cheese and mix that in as well! Once your pasta is done cooking, drain it, and throw it in the bowl with the mixture of the alfredo sauce and the pasta sauce.


Toss it to coat all of the pasta, then pour it into a 13X9 casserole dish. Spread it out evenly.


Bake it at 350 degrees for about 20-25 minutes or until bubbly. Mine cooked for approximately 21 minutes and it was ready to go!

We served ours with rolls with garlic butter, salads, and sweet tea :)


It was absolutely delicious! If y'all make it, I hope you enjoy!! :)

And we are on Day 3 of the 'April Photo a Day Challenge!'


Are you playing along? I sure hope so!

For Day 3 it was 'Mail!' And guess what we FINALLY got in the mail today?


Tayler's 'Yo Gabba Gabba' DVDS! We ordered these before her party and especially before her birthday so she'd have a present to open that day.. and they JUST showed up, haha! I was getting extremely frustrated, but they have arrived and she loves them! :) What was your picture today?

Hope you all had a wonderful day!

Cheers to Project 366!




Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...