Wednesday, August 1, 2012

A Vehicle [My Grateful Journey: Day 7- July 31st]

A vehicle.

Today I am grateful for a reliable vehicle. I know there are many people in our world today that struggle to find a way to work, to the store, etc. And I have one that has air conditioning, a CD player, etc. Not only does it give me the necessities, but it also gives luxuries! I am so grateful that I have a hard-working man and that I also have a means to make money so we can have such a nice 'mom-car' LOL :) I love it and I am so thankful that God blessed me with it! 




Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...