Wednesday, August 1, 2012

God Almighty [Grateful Journey: Day 6- July 30th

GOD.

I should have began with Him, but I know this doesn't take away from the fact that He is absolutely AMAZING.

He has taken care of me... all of my life. He has protected me from many things that could have hurt me. He has sheltered me when storms were raging around me. Sure, my life hasn't been perfect. I have had my fair share of struggles, but He has ALWAYS brought me through them! I love knowing that all I have to do is say JESUS and He will bring peace in to my life. I love that prayer is my connection to Him. I love that closing my eyes and singing a song of worship changes me. He is so precious to me and I cannot imagine my life without Him in it.

Some question how I know that He exists and all I can say is that I FEEL it. I feel it when I'm happy and I feel it when I'm sad. I SEE it when I see my daughter. It boggles my mind that a man and a woman can make a human being. How amazing is that? How amazing is He to create them perfectly for us? 




Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...