Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Being Married [My Grateful Journey: Day 5: July 29th]

I am so thankful for being married today.

I am thankful that I have my best friend with me... every day. It's crazy that there are people that search for years for what we have. I love that he can make me laugh when I just want to be angry. I love that one hug from him makes all of my worries just disappear. I love that he loves me despite all of my shortcomings... the things that some individuals didn't want to deal with on a day-to-day basis. Sure, we have our fights. We argue about the small things and ignore the big things. He makes me mad when he tucks the comforter under his feet, ripping it off of mine. I hate how he HATES water being anywhere on the floor after a shower. He drives me crazy when he cleans because he throws everything away. But his hands.... they fit in mine. And that's all I need to know :) I love that my soul-mate is with me EVERY DAY. I love being married :)




Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...