Wednesday, November 21, 2012

16 Weeks Pregnant! :)


We are 4 months pregnant today. 16 weeks. Schoo! It's been 3 months since we announced we were pregnant with number 2. :) I think it's flying because of the holidays, photo sessions, and having an almost 20-month old running around here. She definitely keeps me on my toes! As she was running back and forth through our living room screaming at the top of her lungs for fun last night, Ethan and I started realizing that in 1.5 years, we'll have two of those monsters doing it ;) And we were pretty excited just thinking about it. A three year old and a one year old... how will we manage ;) haha! I am so excited. I find myself day-dreaming about it. How will Sawyer look? Is she going to look identical to Tayler or will they be complete opposites? Is she going to be ornery, stubborn, and rotten like her big sister? Or will she be mellow and laid back? haha! I guess it's completely up in the air, but I am SO excited to find out one day... in about 24 weeks :)
 
Well, I guess technically we have 21-24 weeks depending on when Sawyer decides she wants to make her grand appearance. Tayler graced us with her presence at 39 weeks on the dot (although my water broke at 38 weeks 6 days.) We'll see what Sawyer is going to do. I can't wait to find out when her birthday will be! Such a big part of a person's life... and we have no idea what day she will be celebrating on! I remember thinking about Tayler's birthday... wondering when it would be. Gets me all giddy inside! I LOVE being pregnant :)
 
So how's 16 weeks treating us?? Pretty good! Want to see a belly shot? Of course!
 


That's our Sawyer girl (Daddy's new nick name for her! We've got our Tayler Bug and our Sawyer Girl. I LOVE it.)
 
I felt FLUTTERS this week. Yes, indeed! I felt my little one poking around a bit ;) Such a relieving feeling. Even though, with still throwing up every morning, I figured our little one was growing and remaining pretty active, haha! Morning sickness goes away after your first trimester my booty ;) LOL! I am starting to feel better during the days however, so I guess that's certainly a plus! PLUS, I know being nauseous just means everything is alright and I'm perfectly okay with that.
 
We found out Sawyer isn't a HUGE fan of spicy things this week, which is weird because Tayler always was. I rarely ever got heartburn with Tayler (only towards the very end) but I have it with Sawyer all the time.... but especially if I eat something spicy... which is all of the time! My number one go-to meals are a Spicy Chicken sandwich from Wendys, chips and salsa from Tla Que Paque, or a Southwest Chipotle Steak and Cheese sub from Subway. Yum! I could go for any of those right now, haha, but unfortunately, I pay for it the rest of the night if I do indulge LOL :) Sawyer is more of a mashed potatoes, bread and butter type of girl.. thank God Thanksgiving is here ;)
 
Alright, time for those weekly questions, folks!
 

How far along? 16 weeks
Total Weight Gain? Last time I checked it was 4.2 pounds.
Maternity Clothes? Nope, just a belly band!
Stretch Marks? As I said last time, I'm not really sure? I had some with Tayler, but I don't see any new ones. I lather my belly in cocoa butter in hopes it will help this time!
Sleep? Much better sleep this week than the past few weeks! No nightmares or insomnia, bless God, haha!
Best Moment of This Week:  Feeling flutters. Makes it even more real that we are having another sweet baby!
Miss Anything?  Pop. For some reason it's been a killer for me this week. I just want a big ol' Dr. Pepper. I'm not saying all pregnant woman shouldn't have pop while they're pregnant. Just something I choose not to do, but boy, I have wanted one of those suckas' this week, haha!
Movement? Some flutters and pokes here and there. Nothing consistent, but it's sporadic and I love it!
Food Cravings? Spicy Chicken Sandwich from Wendys, chips and salsa from Tla Que Paque, and Southwest Chipotle Steak Subs from Suwbay!
Anything Make You Queasy/Sick? Dirty dishes. Poopy diapers. The smell of pee-pee.
Gender: It's a GIRL.
Labor Signs? No way! Thank God!
Symptoms: Nausea. Peeing a lot. Sore boobies!
elly Button In or Out? She's an innie!
Weddings Rings On Or Off? On for now! :)
Happy or Moody this week? Happy! I LOVE the Holidays!!!
Looking Forward To:  Getting to hear the heartbeart Tuesday at our doctor appointment :)
 
Happy 16 weeks.. on to 17!!


Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs
 

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...