Friday, November 2, 2012

Happy Halloween!

I thought I'd share a few HALLOWEEN pictures of my 19 month old for all of you :) She turned 19 months old on Halloween.. can't believe how big she is getting!


There's our not-so-happy Foofa, haha :)  We woke her up to head out and she wasn't a happy camper to say the least, but oh well, she still looks adorable! LOL :) 

It was SOOOOO cold this year for Halloween. Last year wasn't too bad. I remember being in a hoodie and jeans.. or how about I just share a picture of Tayler and me last year for Halloween? She was 7 months old.


She looks so tiny. I can't believe how quick life goes.


And now she's a big 19 month old!

'

Hope you all had a Happy Halloween!! We sure did :) Hard to believe next year on Halloween we will have a 6 month old an a 32 month old :) 

Cheers! 

Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...