Thursday, November 8, 2012

14 Weeks Pregnant


Today, we are 14 weeks 1 day pregnant!

Does it seem like it's kind of flying to anyone else?? It's crazy to think that when Christmas gets here, we'll be half way through already! It's even more crazy to think that it's been almost 3 months since we announced we were pregnant! UNREAL. 

Here's a 14 week shot.


You HAVE to love bathroom mirror pics, right? haha! :) It's really starting to protrude out there. I love seeing that bump forming!


And that's our traditional weekly picture! 

What does it say this week?

Still sick every single morning. Not sure if you the memo, kiddo, but 2nd trimester means no more sickness LOL

Only 5 days until we know what YOU are (4 DAYS TODAY!!)

We have been debating your name again this week. It's a huge deal... you'll have it forever. We just want it to fit! 

You're really starting to pop out there. I'm just anxious to feel you kick now!

Had a craving for Japanese Steakhouse salad this week. Nothing like it!

I am battling nightmares with this pregnancy just like I did with Tayler. Weird things like plane crashes, etc.

Crazy what hormones do! LOL

And yes.. lets talk about hormones, shall we??

I've been plagued this week with disgusting pregnancy issues HAHA!!

So, first of all.. I had a HUGE boil on my head. Well, let me back up. At first, I didn't know it was a boil. It felt like a goose egg (like I'd hit my head extremely hard) but I didn't remember doing that. It hurt so bad I could hardly sleep at night. Ethan told me he was starting to get worried because of how bad it was hurting me and he thought I should make a doctor's appointment. Well, lo and behold.. it was a boil. I've never had one before so I didn't know what they looked like or how they felt. The good thing was that all I had to do was put warm compresses on it and let me tell you-- it cleared up after 2 days of doing that! I wanted to pop it so bad, but he said there's a risk of infection doing that and that is dangerous especially being pregnant, so warm compresses and neosporin it was! And it healed up so nicely! Apparently pregnant women are susceptible to them because their immune systems are low. I had no idea! But it's fixed now and I'm finally getting a good night's sleep again! :)

Another thing was, I went to the dentist yesterday and he told me I have 'pregnancy gingivitis.' He said MANY pregnant women get it. Your gums swell and bleed easily. You just need to go to routine cleanings and make sure you're brushing and flossing daily. So, CHECK on that! :) Had my routine cleaning yesterday and I ALWAYS brush my teeth at least 2-3x a day. Now, I just need to remind myself to floss! *smacks head* I hate doing that, haha!

Other than that whole mess of stuff, I'd say it's been a pretty good week! I am not as sick through the day time anymore which is nice, but still extremely sick every morning which I know has something to do with not eating all night. I battled it with Tayler too. I forget every night to bring snacks upstairs with me to eat before I get out of bed! I'm just in such a hurry to actually get to bed, I forget, haha!

Alright-- now for the questions!

How far along? 14 weeks
Total Weight Gain?  Probably 2-4lbs. 
Maternity Clothes? Nope, just a belly band!
Stretch Marks? As I said last time, I'm not really sure? I had some with Tayler, but I don't see any new ones. I lather my belly in cocoa butter in hopes it will help this time!
Sleep? It wasn't so great this week!
Best Moment of This Week:  We made it to the 2nd trimester :)
Miss Anything? No heartburn and not throwing up every morning, haha!
Movement? Nothing I can feel! I'm sure they are boogeying down there though ;)
Food Cravings? Japanese steakhouse salads and dressing!
Anything Make You Queasy/Sick? Dirty dishes. Poopy diapers. The smell of pee-pee.
Gender: 4 days and we will know! How exciting is that!!
Labor Signs? No way! Thank God!
Symptoms: Nausea. Peeing a lot. Sore boobies!
Belly Button In or Out? She's an innie!
Weddings Rings On Or Off? On for now! :)
Happy or Moody this week? A little bit of both, haha!
Looking Forward To: My brother's wedding Saturday and finding out the sex Sunday!!!! :) 
 
Happy 14 Weeks everyone! On to 15 weeks!! :)


Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...