Monday, December 31, 2012

January Photo Challenge-- Back to Blogging Regularly


January 2013, I am going to start blogging regularly again! I have been updating each week with pregnancy updates, but I'd love to get back to documenting life again. I miss being able to go back and see what we were doing on a certain date in 2011. So, I am going to try this again in 2013. I know it will probably be difficult, especially when I have Quinn, but I am going to try my hardest! :)

I figured I would go along with 'Fat Mum Slim's' January Photo Challenge to help me out with this! I'm going to take one photo a day and share it with you along with why I took the picture and some information about my day. It might be interesting to all of you You probably won't be interested in reading it LOL but I am excited to get back to having documentation for myself! Now-- hopefully blogger never dies because I've got a lot of memories stored in here. Since December 1st, 2009 no less! Crazy, right??

So, here's the January Photo Challenge:


I'll still do my pregnancy updates too, but I am also going to do this once a day as well! :) I am really looking forward to it and I hope all of you are too! 

Cheers to January 2013!

Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...