Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Today: January 1st [Day 1]

The photo challenge for January 1st, 2013 was- TODAY. Today, we spent a lot of time together as family. Papaw and Gigi spent the night with us last night and we all hung out together until about 1:00PM. We had sausage gravy and biscuits with yummy bacon! My mom helped me cook... We had fun just chit chatting and smelling the goodness! We also spent time playing one of Tayler's favorite games: the number puzzle. My mom and dad bought us a kit called 'Teach my Toddler' for Christmas and it has tons of games, flash cards, books, etc. This week we have been working on numbers. She will literally sit there and play this game with me for about 15-20 minutes. I love it :) plus this picture has her adorable baby feet in it too! Win win ;) Hope you all had a happy new year!


No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...