Wednesday, February 27, 2013

30 Weeks Pregnant!


We are 30 weeks pregnant today! That means we are 75% of the way there. Yea, seeing those numbers just flabbergasts me. We are 3/4 of the way done with this journey. So bittersweet. I am so excited for Quinn to officially be a part of this family.. to hold her.. to feed her.. to love on her, but my goodness, I will miss her moving around. Feeling her kicks. Seeing her stretches. I feel like I have literally blinked and this pregnancy is almost over. Such a weird feeling. Fortunately, as long as the Lord is willing, I should be able to do this one more time (my husband would love to add a boy to this crazy female bunch haha) but that will all come in town.. Lord willing :)

How's 30 weeks treating us??

Pretty good!

Sleep is starting to fail me. I just can't seem to get comfortable.. and I'm back to peeing 12x a night... and feeling like I'm going to throw up in the morning. Amazing the full circle pregnancy symptoms go, huh? haha! I feel like I could be 9 weeks pregnant right now... except for the large belly that has taken my feet! :)

'The Bump' says Quinn is about the size of a cucumber this week. They estimate she's about 15.2-16.7" long and about 2.5-3.8lbs. We will know a little more about this in only

3 DAYS!!!!!

Yes, our 3D/4D ultrasound is this Saturday! I am SO beyond excited! What an awesome birthday present, right?? I shared this photo yesterday of Tayler..


This was her at 33 weeks pregnant. She was 4lbs 3oz here and about 18" long. I am SO excited to see if Quinn looks anything like her.. and see how big she is! Tayler was such a tiny thing, haha! I'm so anxious! This has been one stressful week, so I am really looking forward to this!

What has been stressful??

Well, our furnace stopped working Saturday, so we stayed at my parents house until Monday.. finally someone came, figured out the problem, and fixed it. It was so cold in here Saturday.. I think it was 60* Saturday, 54* Sunday when we came back to check on it, and it was 51* when I got here on Monday! Fortunately, it is working again and all is well! :)

We have inspections Thursday that have to go over amazing in order for us to sell our house..

and right in the middle of all of that, Tayler was up all night throwing up, so our house smells amazing LOL! I've got laundry piled up to my ears... photo sessions backed up because I haven't been home.. and a doctor's appointment today at 1:50PM. LOL! My poor baby. She seems to be better today, so I'm not sure if something just didn't agree with her or what! :( Hopefully today is a new days, bless her heart. It has been crazy around here since Saturday lol! And probably will continue to be with the inspection tomorrow and what not! 

And that is our week in a nut shell, haha! Are you ready for some questions??

How far along? 30 Weeks
Total Weight Gain? It was 18 pounds at the doctor two weeks ago. I always get nervous about getting my weight checked.. that number just keeps climbing LOL
Maternity Clothes?  Yes! Still wearing some pre-preggo shirts, but definitely maternity pants, haha!
Stretch Marks?  I had them with Tayler! lol 
Sleep? Not great this week! :( I have so much back pain with this pregnancy!
Best Moment of This Week:  Seeing Quinn stretch and be lop-sided :) It was so cute! 
Miss Anything? Comfortable sleep. Having a stiff drink after a stressful day LOL!!! Drinking a buttload of sweet tea. Having a skinny body lol!
Movement? Oh yes! She is super active. I love it!
Food CravingsNothing really this week. 
Anything Make You Queasy/Sick?  Poopy diapers. Trash. BLEH.
Gender: GIRL!! :) Our Quinn Makenzie!
Labor Signs?  Braxton Hicks here and there.
Symptoms: Constant peeing. Back pain. And lovely braxton hicks :)
Belly Button In or Out?  Quinn almost has her completely out, haha!
Weddings Rings On Or Off? On for now! :)
Happy or Moody this week? Very happy! :)
Looking Forward To:  Our ultrasound Saturday!!

Cheers to 30 weeks... on to 31 weeks!



Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...