Monday, March 11, 2013

Project 365x3: Day 5- March 9th


I woke up this morning still not feeling too hot, but it was SO gorgeous out.. I knew I had to get feeling better and pronto because Ethan had a ball tournament and I wanted to get Tayler outside. The poor girl was BEGGING me to go outside. She kept taking me to the door.. desperate to leave, haha! So I finally pulled myself together, picked up my Momma, and we headed down to where his ball tournament was. Tayler had a blast! She absolutely LOVES being outside and I was so thankful we finally had a nice day to do that!


That's the field where they were playing :) 

Here's Tayler enjoying the breeze!


Gigi and her had a blast together. She kept running from her and everyone from the other team would say, 'GO GO, RUN RUN, SHE'S COMING AFTER YOU!!' Tayler got a kick out of that, poor Gigi, haha!


Aren't they adorable?? Lol Tayler was running everywhere. I knew she had to be thinking, 'Finally! I'm not in my play room or at an indoor play place!!!' LOL :) We hung out there for awhile.. but Tayler was getting extremely tired, so we headed back to my parent's house and of course, Tayler crashed on the way there ;) We hung out there for the afternoon while Tayler napped and Ethan finally came back too! :) And then...

IT WAS GROCERY TIME. 

I was a tad nervous because we always do our shopping on Friday nights and not Saturdays so I wasn't sure if it was going to be extremely busy or not, but fortunately, it wasn't packed at all! They liked to give me a heart attack by doing some kind of test while we were there though... all kinds of sirens going off. I thought we were being invaded lol! 


I love a nice, stocked fridge, that's for sure!! Lots to snack on and drink :) 

And I made our dinners list for the week:


We are having a Breakfast Bake by Marie Callender's on Monday. I'm kind of excited to try it. I had a coupon for it and for me to make my breakfast casserole.. it costs a little more than what I paid for this breakfast bake. I'll let every one know how it tastes :) Tuesday, we are taking my dad out for his birthday. Wednesday, I'm making homemade pizza. Thursday, we are having turkey slices, mashed potatoes, and gravy. And Friday, it's hamburgers and french fries. A favorite in our house ;)

Do you organize your dinners at the beginning of the week or do you just kind of wing it through out the week?

And after that, I had to give Tayler a bath. She was a mess from being outside all day. And while I was giving her a bath, I could feel Quinn putting her feet in to my stomach and I got this cool shot of her feet poking through my shirt. Can you see it? :)


So cute!

We had a great day outside today :) Hope you all did too!

Cheers to Project365x3!

Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...