Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Project 365x3: Day 7- March 11th


We had a pretty boring day today. We went from 70* sunny weather to 40* rainy weather. What a bummer huh?? Nothing like telling your almost two-year old that she can't go out and play. They just don't understand why one day it's gorgeous and the next day... blah! LOL :) But oh well, I tried to make things fun today:

WE CLEANED, haha!

An appraiser is coming over Wednesday morning to appraise our house (so we can sell this bad boy!) so I spent the whole day scrubbing things and trying to get the house prepared for that. I have a few things left to do, but for the most part, the house looks amazing! Tayler always helps by dragging out everything that I put away ;) She's awesome at that! ;)


That's a view of the kitchen after we did all of the dishes, scrubbed the counters, and scrubbed the floors :) We even got all of the laundry done! Whoohooo! :)

But I think all of that 'work' (notice the quotes ;)) wore Tayler out because about 2PM, she CRASHED, haha! So, since she was snoozing, I decided to take advantage of that and watch 'The Client List' from Sunday night. Do any of you watch it? It stars Jennifer Love Hewitt on the Lifetime Channel. Oh my word, I love it! And I was so excited tonight was the season premiere! :)


If you haven't seen it before, I definitely recommend it :) They're only in the second season, so you can catch up quickly! :)

Then we had dinner! I made hamburgers, creamed corn, and I baked some french fries. Not the healthiest meal, but it was tasty and for some reason-- I have been craving mustard, haha! I forgot to buy buns at the stores (go figure lol) so we had to eat our burgers on bread, but oh well. It was still tasty!


Notice the pepper. It's an addiction, haha!

After that, I swear-- we all got our baths and got in our peejays. Tayler had already had her bath earlier, but we got her in her peejays after she woke up with her new pair of slippers from her friend Olivia :) Here she is sitting on the end table like she's not supposed to, drinking her juice.


Yeaaaa, I'm that mom. She gets in trouble AFTER the picture, haha ;)

And we all cuddled up for the night. We played some games with Tayler and then (I think even Ethan was excited....) we turned on

THE BACHELOR.

Has anyone else been watching this season??? GAH. Love it! Like I said, I even have Ethan watching it with me, haha! And I took a photo of the TV while watching it. Not the best quality, but you get the point.


This was right after he proposed to Catherine. Such a sweet moment. I just love those two together :) And OH MY GOSH. I am excited about:

1. Their wedding airing on TV! I will SO be watching that!
2. Des being the next 'Bachelorette.' I LOVE LOVE LOVEDDDDDDD her!! I know she's going to have so much fun doing that :) 

I can't wait!

Hope you all had a great day!!



Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...