Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Project 365x3: Day 8- March 12th



Tayler and I had a lazy day today. With all of the cleaning yesterday, I thought we deserved it, haha! ;) But not too lazy... we had our 32 week doctor's appointment for baby girl today! :) I can't believe we are getting that close!

We left as soon as Ethan got home from work. He said, 'You carry Tayler out to the car (who was fast asleep) and I'll get the rest of the stuff.' Well, I had to get a picture of him leaving, haha! I said he looked like MR. MOM! LOL


Bag, drink.. everything. So cute, haha!

On the way there, something funny happened. I have to tell you about it, haha!

Ethan had his GPS stolen out of our car the other day (while it was sitting in our driveway no less.. Just wanted to give you a little background story lol) So anyways, we are driving down the street and these people make room for us to cut across the lanes, but I was super nervous because we couldn't see the lane beside them so I kept saying, 'Don't go. What if there are cars coming!' He says the famous Notebook line, 'Trust. You need to learn to trust humans, Alyssa. God made them... And I trust them 100%...' To which I replied, 'Then where's your GPS??' Lol and he replies back, 'See, I trust that they needed it for a good reason.' LOL I love him haha!

Then it was time for our doctor's appointment :) I will tell you-- it is super relieving for the doctor to walk through the door and say, 'Almost there, Momma!' WHOHOOOO :) Thank You Jesus, the doctor's appointment went great! Quinn's heart rate was 135.. and my blood pressure was 120/68. This is a HUGE deal to me because with Tayler, I always had high blood pressure, so this is a big blessing! I feel so relieved and thankful! Quinn is measuring right on schedule and we go back in 2 weeks for our 34-week check up. Hard to believe we have our 34-week check-up, then 36-weeks.. then it's every week! She's ALMOST here. And all of our doctor bills are paid for as of yesterday! Another relief :)


They give you that nifty paperwork when you leave now. Pretty awesome :)

And my sweet Tayler... she was beat. I think this time change has her a wreck, haha! She slept til about 10:00AM and she was asleep at 2:00PM.. slept through the doctor's appointment.. she's just worn out!


OUT.

She's too cute!!

After the appointment, we went to Kohl's to pick up a few things for my Dad's birthday (which is today!!) and I bought two shirts that were on sale. I get tired of not having very many shirts that fit, haha, and I needed a dress shirt for church (the gray one)... it is really cute!!  Can't wait to wear it!


Then we went to Bob Evans. We were taking Mom & Dad out for Dad's birthday. He turned '47' today!  I got the Smokehouse Chicken Sandwich with fries. It was AMAZING. Oh my word. I could go for another one right now, haha! :) 



The sandwich was on Ciabatta bread with bacon, grilled chicken, lettuce, and tomato. YUM.

And I got raspberry lemonade. I haven't had this before, so I decided to give it a try and OH MY WORD. I told Ethan this will officially be my drink of the Summer, haha! I could seriously go pick one up right now.. it was THAT good.


I definitely recommend it, folks!

And here's Tayler chewing on my sanitizer holder, haha! We were waiting for our food... she was trying so hard to be patient and wait for her chicken tenders and fries (with ranch to dip in of course!)


She's too cute!

And here's E and me.


My bff ;)

And here's Dad eating his sundae for his birthday!!!



He wouldn't smile for a picture. He just kept saying, 'Take one of me eating it' LOL so there you have it!!! HAHA!

And we had the birthday boy get his picture taken with Tayler! It was so precious. She had the biggest smile on her face. Her loves her papaw!


We hope you had a great day today, Dad!!! 

After that busy day, we came home and got cuddled in for 'Pretty Little Liars' and 'The Lying Games.'


Sooo... Spencer is part of 'Team A' eh??? Did anyone see that coming? I was completely shocked!! Was she the one that took Malcolm?? I saw those tickets so I was trying to put everything together! I am so excited for next week's episode, but sad too because it's the season finale :( HOWEVER, I did hear that it's coming back on June 11th.. so at least we don't have to wait TOO long!


And 'The Lying Game.' INTENSE season finale. Ethan has been saying for awhile that he thought there was something 'off' about Thayer.. and looks like he was right. I seriously didn't see that coming whatsoever. Sad it was the season finale.. but hopefully we don't have to wait too long for the new season either! I am just so glad that the truth is finally starting to come out about everything! Relieving!

So, that sums up our day! Hope you all had an amazing day!


Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...