Thursday, March 14, 2013

8 MONTHS PREGNANT!!! :)

March 13th, 2013 marked: 8 MONTHS (32 Weeks) PREGNANT!!! 

Whoohooo :)

Here's our 32 week shot:


What's going on in week 32??

'The Bump' says that Quinn is the size of a squash this week. 

They estimate she is about 15.2-16.7" long and about 2.5-3.8 pounds. I am going to assume that's pretty accurate, but we have another ultrasound March 24th to see how big she is! :) I am excited because our ultrasound with Tayler at 33 weeks, 2 days pregnant said she was 17" long and 4lbs 3oz. I will be 33 weeks, 4 days pregnant when I go this time around with Quinn. It will be interesting to see how they compare :)

We had our weekly check-up on Tuesday. It felt so good for the doctor to walk in the door and say, 'Oh man, Momma. You're almost done!' WHOOHOOOOO :) We are getting SO close to meeting our baby girl!

And when I say closer... I get anxious.

I am also getting closer to being in labor *big eyes* 

I keep telling myself.. 'You've done this once. You've done this once. You've done this once.' But I don't think that really prepares you considering every labor is different. I have already been praying for His peace to compass me. I get so nervous when it comes to  medical things (I know.. why do you have babies then? LOL I get that a lot. I just know the outcome is worth it!) 

I have been having A LOT of Braxton Hicks contractions here lately! It's just all getting so real. EEK.

As of today (I'm one day behind, I know, haha) we have 34-55 days until we could have her! As a matter of fact... as of Sunday, I have one month until I'm considered full term and could go in to labor any time after that! Kinda freaky, eh? :) I had Tayler exactly one week early. We'll see what Quinn has up her sleeve! ;)

Everything else this week has been pretty good. I'm having a REALLY hard time sleeping and staying asleep anymore. It's my back, honestly. It hurts SO bad. Sometimes, I'd much rather try and sleep sitting up, haha! Warm baths seem to help, but I dread having to get out of my nice, warm bed to get one! :) 

Alright, now for our week 32 questions:

How far along? 32 Weeks
Total Weight Gain? 23 pounds total. I'm still pretty proud. Now if I can just keep it below 30 I will be ecstatic, haha! I gained 40 with Tayler.. and I don't want to go anywhere near there LOL!
Maternity Clothes?  Oh yes. Pretty much everything I put on is maternity anymore, haha!
Stretch Marks?  I had them with Tayler! lol 
Sleep? Not great this week! :( I have so much back pain with this pregnancy!
Best Moment of This Week:  Hearing Quinn's heartbeat Tuesday and hearing Tayler count to '3' for the first time!
Miss Anything? Comfortable sleep. Having a stiff drink after a stressful day LOL!!! Drinking a buttload of sweet tea. Having a skinny body lol!
Movement? Oh my heavens, yes! You can see it SO well on the outside anymore. Sometimes I feel like she's trying to break free, haha!
Food CravingsI honestly have been wanting that raspberry lemonade from 'Bob Evans' ever since I had it, haha!
Anything Make You Queasy/Sick?  Poopy diapers. Trash. BLEH.
Gender: GIRL!! :) Our Quinn Makenzie!
Labor Signs?  Braxton Hicks. That's about it!
Symptoms: Constant peeing. Back pain. Braxton Hicks.
Belly Button In or Out?  Quinn almost has her completely out, haha!
Weddings Rings On Or Off? On for now! :)
Happy or Moody this week? Very happy! :)
Looking Forward To:  Tayler's birthday party March 23rd :) Our ultrasound on March 24th.. :)  

Cheers to 32 weeks... on to 33 weeks!!



Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...