Monday, March 18, 2013

Project365x3: Day 12- March 16th


Saturday, Ethan had an all-day ball tournament, so Tayler and I got up and got ready to head to the store with Gigi. We had a kind of weird morning though!

I was getting ready while Tayler was still snoozing and I heard LOUD, PERSISTENT honking. I assumed it was the neighbors and kept going about my business. About 2 minutes later, I hear someone LOUDLY knocking on my door. Almost sounded angry. I looked out the window and saw an old man banging on my door. My heart started racing because it sounded like he could have just knocked the door straight over. I remained quiet.. and watched him drive away a few minutes later. After that, I was like 'I am getting the heck out of dodge!' I grabbed Tayler out of bed, got her ready, packed my diaper bag, and ran out the door. While driving down the street, there was a kid about mid-20s on my corner with a Barbie back pack around his back. All I could think was... 'Is it a full moon tonight?' LOL! I was freaking out and just wanted to get outta there, haha!! Fortunately, we were only a few minutes early to the grocery store. :)

We have so much fun on our trips to the store. It's nice to have someone to go with. We have had this tradition of going to the grocery store together every week since I moved out. It's just wonderful not to have to go alone because, well, who wants to do that?? We got some things for Tayler's 2nd birthday party (which is steadily approaching) but I still have soooo much more to get, haha!


I love a stocked fridge, too!

We went to Gigi and Papaw's house for the day since E was going to be gone and while we were there, my fingers were really cold and when my fingers get really cold, they get 'skinnier' LOL Do you know what I mean?? So, my wedding ring gets really loose on my finger! Well, I was telling my mom a story (and I use my hands A LOT, haha) and my wedding ring flew off my finger! I don't know how it happened, but it was legit.. gone. In the 2 seconds it took me to get up off the couch and get it, it was gone. My precious Mom had to lift up the couch, cut the lining, and get the ring from the bottom of the couch LOL bless her heart! Thanks, Mom! I felt naked without it :)


Once we got home, Tayler and I both took a nap, and then I made her some homemade pizza and Lucky Charms Treats! I got the recipe HERE. You make them just like you would Rice Krispie Treats :)


Tayler wasn't a huge fan (even though she loves 'Lucky Charms' cereal?? LOL) But Ethan sure was! This was our 'St. Patrick's Day' celebration!!

Once he got home, we all settled in for the night. I took a picture of my belly because I thought it looked extra 'poppin'' today, haha! 32 weeks 3 days..


There's certainly no mistaking that belly anymore, LOL!


Crazy to think we only have 31-52 days until she's here!!!

I was talking to my mom about it today. I told her I'm having a rough time sleeping anymore.. and a lot of it has to do with me not being able to shut off my brain. I wouldn't say I'm 'worried' per se, but I just think about everything. Like for example.. all of her clothes are in boxes, her crib is torn down, nothing in her bedroom because we are preparing to move even though we have no idea when we will be moving. I know we made the decision to put our house on the market, but that was in August LOL I had no idea we would be so close to closing (hopefully) and so close to having a baby too! Our tax money is delayed due to the education credit which is frustrating because we haven't bought things we need for the baby. Tayler's 2nd birthday party is quickly approaching and any extra money we have is going towards that. It just feels like a stressful time. I don't feel 'sick to my stomach' over it.. I don't even feel worried.. I just have a ton of questions that don't have any answers.. and that frustrates me. I'm a planner. Not a HUGE planner, but a planner nonetheless. I just would love to know WHEN we will be selling our house. That would be a HUGE help. LOL :)

I spent the rest of the evening with crossword puzzles..  :) My favorite! haha!


Ethan was watching 'Batman Begins'.. Tayler was watching 'Bubble Guppies..' LOL So this was my view for the night, haha!

Cheers to Project 365x3!

Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...