Friday, April 11, 2014

10 Weeks Pregnant


We turned '10' weeks on April 2nd, 2014.

I can't believe how quickly he/she is popping out there, but I guess this is our third child :) haha!

We had our first appointment on March 31st. It was a great day for us-- first appointment for baby #3 and it was our oldest daughter's 3rd birthday :)

We went through the usual that day--  blood work and pap smear. Everything came back normal which I am very grateful for and everything looked good for baby! :)

How far along? 10 weeks.
Total Weight Gain? None that I'm aware of.
Maternity Clothes? Belly band sometimes!! :)
Stretch Marks? I have some from both pregnancies already!
Sleep: Still very nauseous in the middle of the night for some reason :(
Best Moment of This Week: We had our first doctor's appointment! The ball is finally rolling :)
Miss Anything?  I really needed a stiff drink this week LOL
Movement: Of course not. Lol
Food Cravings: Honey mustard from Steak N Shake haha! I craved it with Quinn too :)
Anything Make You Queasy or Sick? Still feeling sick in the middle of the night/early morning.
Gender: We have no idea!
Labor Signs: I'd sure hope not! :)
Symptoms: Nausea, heartburn, sore boobies, exhaustion
Belly Button In or Out? She's an innie!
Wedding rings on or off? On!
Happy or Moody this Week?  HAPPY :) If you hadn't heard, we had our first appointment haha! :)
Looking Forward To: Seeing our baby tomorrow :)

Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...