Friday, April 11, 2014

11 Weeks Pregnant



We turned '11' weeks pregnant on April 9th, 2014.

We had an ultrasound on April 3rd to see Baby #3!

He/She had a heart rate of 154bpm :) He/she was moving her arms and legs (even though they were REALLY tiny haha) everywhere! He/she hated the ultrasound wand! LOL I felt so bad, haha! :) But thank You Jesus, all looked well at our ultrasound!! :)

How far along? 11 weeks.
Total Weight Gain? None that I'm aware of.
Maternity Clothes? Nah!
Stretch Marks? I have some from both pregnancies already!
Sleep: Better! Not waking up sick in the middle of the night now :)
Best Moment of This Week:  Seeing Baby #3! :)
Miss Anything? Not really so far.
Movement: Of course not. Lol
Food Cravings: Green Beans :)
Anything Make You Queasy or Sick? Just early mornings! If I don't eat, I'm a mess :)
Gender: We have no idea!
Labor Signs: I'd sure hope not! :)
Symptoms: Nausea, heartburn, sore boobies, exhaustion
Belly Button In or Out? She's an innie!
Wedding rings on or off? On!
Happy or Moody this Week?  HAPPY! We got to see the baby :)
Looking Forward To: Finding out the gender :) Starting the 2nd trimester! :) It's a good feeling!

Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...