Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Alphabet Weeks--Letter A-- Day 2

Today's task (May 13th) was:

TUESDAY- Sing (and try to learn) the Letter A Rhyme Song!

Way up high in the apple tree (stretch both arms above your head, hands open)
Two little apples smiled at me (keep arms above head, close hands into fists)
I shook that tree as hard as I could (keep arms above head, "shake" tree)
Down came the apples (bring fists down toward stomach)
Mmmm, they were good! (rub stomach)

As weird as it sounds, Quinn was more interested in this than Tayler (although Tayler did think I was crazy singing really loud and doing the hand motions!) HAHA! Quinn actually let me move her hands around though :) It was so much fun! We even played with our 'A' toy that has an Apple on it! It was perfect!







They are too much fun! LOL :) It wasn't as successful as I thought it would be haha, but hey-- I learned an awesome new song!! :) Hopefully as we continue to sing it through out the day, they will be a little more excited about it LOL :)  



Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...