Friday, June 6, 2014

19 Weeks Pregnant

We turned 19 weeks pregnant on [06.04.2014]


Hard to believe in 5 days we will be half way there already-- that's 5 months! :)

'Baby Bump' says the baby is the size of an heirloom tomato. They estimate you're about 6" long (you were 6.5" at our last ultrasound) and about 8 ounces (you were 8 ounces at our last ultrasound.) Looks like you're measuring right on schedule, buddy :)

I have been starving this week! I put my Facebook status as this:

Someone told me before I even knew the gender of this little baby that if you're having a boy, you'll always be hungry and never feel full (and even when he's born, he'll eat you out of house and home.. Until he's out of your home.. And even then he will be back to visit) and I can honestly say I believe that 100%! I cannot even begin to list everything I have consumed today and here I sit, 8:45pm, starving. It's unreal, lol! I realllllly don't know how I've only gained 3lbs.. And how he's only 1/2 a pound.. Because I feel like we should both be A LOT heavier than that! Hahaha!

It's the truth. :)

We have 18-21 weeks until we get to meet you-- that's about 126-146 days! Getting closer and closer!!

So... about your name.

I have been so indecisive... and annoying! I just don't FEEL anything and it is so upsetting. I LOVED the girls names when we picked them and I feel so bad that I just don't have a name I absolutely love for baby #3. So, I wrote a list of 11 names that I like and let Daddy decided...

He picked Lucas Grady..

So there you have it!

Now for the weekly pregnancy questions :)
How far along? 19 weeks.
Total Weight Gain? 3 so far :)
Maternity Clothes? Just LOTS AND LOTS of maxi dresses!!
Stretch Marks? I have some from both pregnancies already!
Sleep: It's been my best week of sleep thus far!
Best Moment of This Week: Seeing baby boy KICK from the OUTSIDE!
Miss Anything? I've been craving a margarita lately... ah! And I'm getting frustrated. Since we recently moved, I want to be moving a bunch of stuff around and I can't.. I have to wait for Ethan and I get frustrated with myself.. but it's all worth it!
Movement: Yes!
Food Cravings: I've been wanting wings and fries ALL WEEK.
Anything Make You Queasy or Sick? Just early mornings! If I don't eat, I'm a mess :) and if I sneeze for some reason? I always feel like I'm going to vomit after.
Gender: BOY!!
Labor Signs: I'd sure hope not! :)
Symptoms: Nausea in the AM, peeing constantly, feeling movement :)
Belly Button In or Out? She's an innie!
Wedding rings on or off? On and sometimes off at night! My hands seem to swell then for some reason?
Happy or Moody this Week?  I've been happy this week!
Looking Forward To: HALF WAY POINT! 5 days :)

Cheers to 19 weeks.. on to 20 weeks!!


Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...