Thursday, June 12, 2014

5 Months Pregnant (20 Weeks)

We are...

HALF WAY THERE!


Have I ever stated how much I LOVE maxi dresses?? It's all I wear right now.. LOVE it :) They are so comfy-- it's just wonderful :) 

We've been on vacation this week and I feel so refreshed :)

'BabyBump' says that baby is about 7-8" long and about 10-11 ounces. 

For some reason, I've been REALLY nauseous this week again? Like certain smells just take me down.. I'm not sure what's up! 

We only have 17-20 weeks left until we meet baby #3! That's only 119-140 days!!

I'm slightly freaking out because the only thing we have right now is a bag full of clothes. That's it. I have all girly stuff, folks! Poor fella. I feel so behind on getting things prepared for him! Hopefully I can kick it in to gear soon! 

And now for the weekly questions--
How far along? 20 weeks.
Total Weight Gain? 3 so far :)
Maternity Clothes? Just LOTS AND LOTS of maxi dresses!!
Stretch Marks? I have some from both pregnancies already!
Sleep: Rough! I have been dreaming A LOT!
Best Moment of This Week: Seeing baby boy KICK from the OUTSIDE! Vacationing with my family :)
Miss Anything? Just not being worried all of the time! I know that sounds horrible, but when you're pregnant, you're making sure you feel baby, making sure no one hits baby, making sure when you're sick, baby is still fine. I feel like a worry wart sometimes  :( I mean, I worry about my girls, but at least their outside of my belly and I can see them and know everything is okay.
Movement: Yes!
Food Cravings: Nothing really :/
Anything Make You Queasy or Sick? I've been very nauseous this week.. especially with smells!
Gender: BOY!!
Labor Signs: I'd sure hope not! :)
Symptoms: Nausea in the AM, peeing constantly, feeling movement :)
Belly Button In or Out? She's an innie!
Wedding rings on or off? On and sometimes off at night! My hands seem to swell then for some reason?
Happy or Moody this Week?  I've been happy this week!
Looking Forward To: Our doctor's appointment in 2 weeks :) I can't wait to hear his heartbeat!

Cheers to 20 weeks.. on to 21 weeks!!


Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...