Wednesday, June 25, 2014

H-Week Activities (June 30th-July 4th)


H- Week

We will do activities relating to the letter H from Monday, June 30th- Friday, July 4th.

Monday, June 30th- HAND-make a gift for someone special in our life!

Tuesday, July 1st- HELP Mommy clean. I'm hoping to get them sweeping the floors, or something fun like that!

Wednesday, July 2nd- Trace/Draw the letter 'H' and either put it on the fridge or draw it on our chalkboard wall :)

Thursday, July 3rd- H is for the HOKEY-POKEY! We are going to sing and dance to this song! I hope the girls enjoy it!

Friday, July 4th- HAPPY JULY 4TH! We are going to celebrate our freedom and independence!

Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...