Wednesday, August 6, 2014

26 Weeks Pregnant




We are 26 weeks pregnant as of 7/23/2014. :)

BabyBump says that the baby is about 14" right now. They say he's the size of a hothouse cucumber (whatever that is!) They also estimate he weighs about 1.75-2lbs. 

We are officially in the 90s! That's right: We have 11-14 weeks to go until we see our sweet baby boy... that's 77-98 days!

Omelettes with green peppers and onions have been my craving for quite some time now... COVERED in hot sauce.

I blame that on all the heartburn, but seriously-- this kid better have a whole head of hair LOL

And now for the weekly questions:

How far along? 26 weeks.
Total Weight Gain? 7 pounds so far :)
Maternity Clothes? Not really. Maxi dresses and maxi skirts :)
Stretch Marks? I have some from both pregnancies already!
Sleep:  Everyone in our house has been sick this week, so not good! LOL
Best Moment of This Week: Seeing him go CRAZY on the outside!!
Miss Anything? Sometimes I miss sleeping comfortably and my fingers not swelling! 
Movement: Yes!
Food Cravings: OMELETTES.
Anything Make You Queasy or Sick? Just certain smells-- can't handle it!
Gender: BOY!!
Labor Signs: I'd sure hope not! :)
Symptoms: Peeing constantly, feeling movement, back pain :)
Belly Button In or Out? She's in between anymore LOL
Wedding rings on or off? It's hit and miss anymore! If I'm active (taking a walk) they're usually off!
Happy or Moody this Week?  Very moody. Sorry husband!
Looking Forward To: 26 week check up this afternoon. We get to hear his heartbeat :)

Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...