Pages

Thursday, July 17, 2014

25 Weeks Pregnant


We turned 25 weeks pregnant on July 16, 2014! 

A lot of people have asked: I got the shirt and skirt at Rue 21 online and I ordered the glasses from Zenni Optical! ;)

According to 'Baby Bump,' baby boy is about 13" long and weighing in at about 1.5pounds. They say he's the size of a rutabaga.

We are FINALLY getting things done for little man. I actually have clothes. That's still about it, but we are making some progress LOL

I am still craving omelettes something fierce. Egg with onions, green peppers, red potatoes, bacon, and lots of hot sauce. Delicious! Would you believe I HATED eggs before this pregnancy??? 

We only have 12-15 weeks left (that's only 84-105 days!) That just sounds too close LOL I'm starting to get really nervous!

We have 3 weeks (now- 20 days) til we are in the 3rd trimester. Does it seem like this pregnancy is flying for anyone else??

Now, for the weekly questions:

How far along? 25 weeks.
Total Weight Gain? 7 pounds so far :)
Maternity Clothes? Not really. Maxi dresses and maxi skirts :)
Stretch Marks? I have some from both pregnancies already!
Sleep:  Terrible LOL My hips are starting to really hurt, plus our 3 year old has been sick all week! It's been a tough time!
Best Moment of This Week: Just feeling him :)
Miss Anything? Sometimes I miss sleeping comfortably and my fingers not swelling! 
Movement: Yes!
Food Cravings: OMELETTES.
Anything Make You Queasy or Sick? Just certain smells-- can't handle it!
Gender: BOY!!
Labor Signs: I'd sure hope not! :)
Symptoms: Peeing constantly, feeling movement, back pain :)
Belly Button In or Out? She's an innie!
Wedding rings on or off? It's hit and miss anymore! If I'm active (taking a walk) they're usually off!
Happy or Moody this Week?  Very moody. Sorry husband!
Looking Forward To: 26 week check up next week. We get to hear his heartbeat :)

Cheers to 25 weeks.. on to 26 weeks!




Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

1 comments:

Muhammad Ejaz

Low sodium foods are numerous and many are natural, organic and easy to find. They can be found in each food group and there are many different possibilities for a low-sodium meal. you can find more books on our website http://booksg.com/index.php/acca-knowledge-level/112-low-sodium-foods