Thursday, July 17, 2014

24 Weeks Pregnant


How far along? 24 weeks.
Total Weight Gain? 7 pounds so far :)
Maternity Clothes? Not really. Just maxi dresses and maxi skirts!
Stretch Marks? I have some from both pregnancies already!
Sleep: Hasn't been too bad this week other than peeing a ton has come back with a vengeance LOL
Best Moment of This Week: Feeling him up near my ribs :) It lets me know he's getting bigger!
Miss Anything? I needed a beer this week LOL
Movement: Yes! Lots :)
Food Cravings: OMELETTES.
Anything Make You Queasy or Sick? Just certain smells-- can't handle it!
Gender: BOY!!
Labor Signs: I'd sure hope not! :)
Symptoms: Peeing constantly, feeling movement, back pain :)
Belly Button In or Out? She's an innie!
Wedding rings on or off? It's hit and miss anymore! If I'm active (taking a walk) they're usually off!
Happy or Moody this Week?  I've been pretty happy this week!
Looking Forward To: Date night with my husband Saturday :)


Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...