Monday, March 19, 2018

AGE (March 19th)







The question for the day is:

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are?

Truthfully- I don't act my age.. and I doubt I ever will. If I didn't know any better, I would think I was in my early 20s. It's hard- because sometimes when I'm around individuals younger than me, I can sense my true age; however, I still look for an adult when I go places which makes me feel younger than I really am. Does age ever settle in? I have hard time grasping the fact that I'm in my 30s. Part of me still feels like a teenager. I don't feel old enough to have been married for 7 years, have 3 children, and getting ready to celebrate my 15 year reunion in 2 years! 

But like the saying goes- age is just a number. 

We get to choose what we do with it... whether we let it limit us.. or set us free! 

I choose to live in the moment and never think 'I wish I were (this age)..." I will live just being me. Whatever age I am! 


No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...