Friday, March 16, 2018

TV SHOWS. (March 16th)






The question today was: what are your top 10 tv shows to binge watch... which I'm excited to share with everyone!

1. Forensic Files: I would say this is my favorite TV show to binge watch. It's on Netflix and there are often marathons on cable as well. One of the main reasons I love this show is because I love seeing justice done for terrible crimes and I enjoy seeing how these crimes are solved. You learn so much. Some days I wish I would have went to school to be a homicide investigator- but instead, I'll live vicariously through shows like this.

2. Cold Justice: There are only 2 seasons of Cold Justice and 1 season of Cold Justice: Sex Crimes on Netflix, but I think I watched every single episode within 48 hours. Once again- I love seeing justice done for terrible crimes and even though some cold cases are not solved, I am amazed at how these investigators go back to the beginning and figure out things they couldn't solve years ago.

3. The Office: What a switch up, right? But how can you not laugh at this TV show! Michael Scott is the absolute best. He makes me laugh, without hesitation, every single episode. Toby coming back from Costa Rica is probably my favorite. If you haven't tried this TV show-- DO IT. You won't regret it. It's the perfect pick me up on a tough day.

4. Big Brother- This is probably my favorite TV show EVER. Of all time. I have CBS All Access, so I get to watch every season, whenever... and that just so happens to happen every single day. I don't think a day goes by that I don't watch Big Brother. Going to bed, hanging out around the house. It is seriously one of my favorites. I love the showmances. I love the game talk. I love it all! 

5. Supernatural- I think I could watch every single episode from season 1 and 2... over and over and over again. Dean and Sam Winchesters are two of my favorites. This show has so much mystery and comedy- it's perfect! Plus the supernatural (duh!) theme! If you haven't watched 'Supernatural' I would definitely put it on your watch list!

6. Criminal Minds- Annnnd, we are back on the criminal theme again! Love the earlier seasons SO much. It is definitely one of my favorite crime shows. It is amazing how profiling works- and every single actor/actress makes this show. It wouldn't be the same without all of them working together. 

7. Modern Family- This is another great comedy series! Phil Dunphy never ceases to make me laugh. Actually, every single person on this show makes me giggle out loud. I love Wednesday nights just for the fact that I get to watch this! It is definitely a show that can heal a rough day.

8. The Challenge/Are You the One- These are two reality TV shows on MTV and they are my favorites. Sometimes I just love trashy TV. It's a good get-a-way from reality at times LOL I love the drama (as long as it isn't in my own life!) and I love the craziness of it all! I'm even one of those people that follows all of the contestants on Instagram and Twitter. I'm sure they love having this groupie in their life! ;)

9. One Tree Hill- I swear, I can watch this TV show any time of the day! I mean, I did name all three of my babies from characters on this show (Tayler, Quinn, and Lucas) I have some of my favorite episodes- for example the episode where the gang goes to Honeygrove because mouth needs ASS-istance. Please, please.... go check this show out! It will quickly become one of your favorites as well. I promise.

10. Smallville- Smallville was on TV for 10 seasons making it (in my opinion) one of the greats.  I love superhero talk and Tom Welling is the perfect person to play the role as superman. I love Chloe... Lois.. all of the characters work together to make such a great TV show. If you didn't grow up in the early 2000s, you may not appreciate it as much, but I promise, it should become one of your favorites! 

What are some of your favorite TV shows to binge watch?

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...