Sunday, July 21, 2019

Project 365X3: Day 2 [07.20.2019]

Saturday, July 20th was a busy, fun-filled day!

First, I went to a bridal shower in Dresden for our dear friend Kelsie! It was absolutely gorgeous and decorated in soft pinks and whites. Tons of delicious food- chicken salad sandwiches, fruit kabobs, macaroni salad, cupcakes, and more. We played a "How Well Do You Know the Bride" came (which I totally lost lol) and we made toilet paper dresses in groups of two. It was so much fun and a much needed relaxing time with our great group of friends. I couldn't be more excited for Kelsie and Matt! Only one more month! I only got one picture there of Kelly and I, but at least it's documented, LOL I need to be better about getting back in to the swing of things :)


After the bridal shower, I raced home to get the kids ready to spend the night with my parents so we could go to a 30th birthday party. It was 'Party Like It's 1989.' We had so much fun getting ready for it. Ethan and I dressed up like some grunge rockers- and we loved every single second of it!


All of the girls got a picture together as well. I loved seeing all of the 80s styles come together! Everyone looked absolutely adorable. It was an awesome night with all of us- even if it was the hottest day of the year (maybe even of my life LOL)
So thankful to be on this journey again! Trying to start a few new adventures in this life of mine- this just happens to be the first :) 

Cheers to Project365x3!


No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...