Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Project 365x3: Day 3 [07.21.2019]

We had a lazy day today. We spent most of the morning snuggled up with the kids watching 'Ridiculousness.' Then, my sister dropped off my nephew Isaac for a little while. We try to keep him a few hours once a month to give them time to breathe and reconnect. Every couple needs that, y'all! :) Here are a few pictures of our middle child Quinn with Isaac. The pictures saved on my computer have both of their faces in it; however, I didn't check with my sister prior to sharing these, so I edited baby Isaac out (for now) :)



The kids absolutely love Isaac being here and it definitely keeps me on my toes LOL!! We had to put up so much stuff because he kept getting in to it haha! He thinks the kids are hysterical and belly laughs with Quinnie. 

After my sister and her family left, we ordered pizza and settled in with Big Brother. Anyone else watch? I'm a self-proclaimed superfan ;) but what are y'alls thoughts? I'm #TeamSam, #TeamNicole and as of Sunday night, #TeamCliff.

Who are you rooting for?

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...