Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Project 365x3: Day 4 [07.22.2019]

Monday, the kids had a lazy day and Momma got to clean, clean, clean. I feel like our house is always in complete disarray after the weekend. Anyone else feel that way? I had about 5 loads of laundry to do, one of the kiddos accidentally wet the bed (so I had blankets and sheets to wash), a bunch of dishes to do, lunches to pack, dinner to put in the crock pot... it was a busy day needless to say! I feel like every Monday is that way. So, I got to work as soon as we got up (6:45am might I add! Our children NEVER sleep in!! And it's July for crying out loud LOL) We also did some school work (trying to stay on target for next school year)... and then...

I had some friends over for THE BACHELORETTE:MEN TELL ALL! Anyone else obsessed with this show? Just me? Well, I should say, just my friends and me? I was so ready to hear from Luke P.

Here's my thoughts on his 'opinion' which he gave Hannah:

If you are a Christian, then you know the verse "For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God." And you also know that sin is sin in God's eyes... whether it's premarital sex, cursing, gluttony, greed, anger... and since we ALL sin in some way or another (we are humans, aren't we?) who are we to judge anyone for the sins they commit. Luke P. really overstepped his boundaries. If you have standards, okay- you have standards. But don't come on a television show like 'The Bachelorette' with those standards. You know the kind of things that take place on this TV show. It is about exploring relationships- in all areas, in all ways. If you want to explore a relationship in ONE particular way.... find a place that will ensure you are pursuing a relationship in that one particular way (catching my drift here?)

I consider myself a woman of faith. I love Jesus. We have a relationship, but I fall short..... a lot (and when I say a lot.. I mean A LOT)  I'll never judge another human being for their shortcomings- whatever that might be- because I know I'm probably at the bottom of the totem pole on the 'Christian list' but by gosh, I sure do love Him. I'm just a mess at times.

So, having said that, it was an awesome night with my girlies! We were all cuddled up on the couch soaking up the drama!


What are your thoughts?

Cheers to Project 365!





No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...