Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Writing Challenge: Day 1 [07.17.2019]

Since I can remember- I have wanted to pursue a life of writing. I love it. It is my outlet- when I'm feeling all of the emotions someone who struggles with mental health feels- writing heals. It helps me get out all of the stuff I just can't speak to other people.

I found an incredible list on Pinterest called "30 Day Writing Challenge" and thought it would be the perfect thing to tackle over the next 30 days.

Day 1's writing task is: "List 10 things that make you really happy."

1. Of course, spending time with my family. They are my constant and my heart beat. They get me better than anyone else.
2. Coffee and quiet in the mornings. My peace as the sun rises.
3. Reading and writing. My outlets.
4. Deep conversations. I hate small talk.
5. Hanging out at my mom and dad's house. Only other place (other than my own home) that I can feel at home at.
6. Online shopping. Hello, Amazon Prime!
7. Doing nice things for others. I live for it!
8. Dresden.
9. All things Fall- the leaves, the smells, football!
10. Big Brother- so happy it's on. I love rewatching it.

Can't wait for tomorrow!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...