Monday, July 29, 2019

Writing Challenge: Day 13 (07.29.2019)

Day 13 of "The Writing Challenge" is: What are you excited about?

Today, I'm excited about all the possibilities that are in the future. Isn't it amazing to think that anything could be in your future? Business opportunities? A new book? A new home? A new volunteer opportunity? A new city? A new challenge? The possibilities that are in the future are incredible. Of course, I struggle with mental health issues, so oftentimes when I think about what is to come, I feel queasy. The unknown is tough for me, but then again- if everything was mapped out in front of me, I'd be anxious too. But I have been trying to teach myself to be EXCITED for opportunities and the unknown. I finally feel like I'm moving towards a clean slate and you know what clean slates are good for?? Anything. I feel excited today. Excited for the doors God is going to open. Excited for the blessings that are to come. I'm trying to have faith instead of fear today. And I'm excited for it.

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...